Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Substitute-Heroes Collection (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Substitute-Heroes Collection
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Love this one:

-

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a beautiful and kinda different version of one of my favorites:

-
photo posted by kimberlee69

[ June 23, 2010, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah Dori, you wonderfully unbalanced WMD.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Shady, I just came across the above Infectious Lass image and posted it to her Friends of... page on Facebook, with credit to both you and kimberlee69. It's lovely!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I am shocked....SHOCKED...! that my favourite Legionnaire ever aka Dream Girl doesn't have her own wing, but she was a Sub for a while, so here is a costume redesign for her..
 -

I am not GREAT at coloring, so you kind of have to imagine that her hair is platinum and her costume is the same metallic sheen that she had during the 80's...

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

She's adorable just as she is!
Love her!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The short hair is sassy. Have we seen Nura with short hair? If not, we should have!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks y'all...I don't believe we have seen Nura with short hair, but I'm surprised; of all the Legion ladies, I would have thought that narcissistic Nura would have been the one most likely to change her look constantly.

I guess she figures you can't improve on perfection... [Wink]

--------------------
postlo3w

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's Comet Queen by Thom Zahler:
Click for fullsize image

And here's Color Kid by Toby Cypress:
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Visi-Lad was a Sub for about 5 minutes, right?

-

I am gonna work on refining this a little more when I get some time, but the idea was to modernise his look while still keeping the costume recognisably his.

The helmet is an opaque black dome, and the green rings on his head and his torso are holographic projections rather than physically a part of the costume. I think it would look heaps cooler if I'd had access to photoshop so I could make the light rings look more holographic, but I am happy with the general design.. [Visi-Lad]

--------------------
postlo3w

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I <3 the costume!
But even more, I <3 the drawing of him!
It's so dynamic!
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

razsolo
Substitute

Thanks Candle! [Smile]

I did do some further mucking around with it but I think I hit the right look with the first try, nothing else I've tried really works as well..

--------------------
postlo3w

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.