Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of Simpsons Heroes (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion of Simpsons Heroes
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool.

RE: Matter-eater Lad. There was that time in the Adventure run where he gained a bunch of weight. In that snese, I could see Tenzil as the Comic Book Guy. "Worst tasting aluminum pole ever!"

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jim posted over on his blog a link to some pics of actual Simpson's figures done up like the Legion. Serendipity?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds walkwithcrowds has just turned 47
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey SB!

This is the first time I've seen these and they are truly amazing! My fave is either Ultra Boy or Dawnstar (Humna humna humna!!)

How about Patty and Selma (I think that's their names) as Duo Damsel?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Jim posted over on his blog a link to some pics of actual Simpson's figures done up like the Legion. Serendipity?

What both of these Simpsons/Legion efforts need is Marge done up as Night Girl. It must happen.

ETA: No, no: Terri and Sherri as Duo Damsel!

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's just wrong! Those figures are cool looking tho'.

Chief Wiggum makes a much better Bouncing Boy, and CBS guy would be Matter-Eater Lad. Sheesh, everyone knows that.

And Nelson is more appropo for Ultra-Boy than Snake. The Flanders boys would be a perfect match for Pol and Rokk Krin.

Lenny and Carl would be Invisible Kid and Chemical King, obviously.

If Marge is Saturn Girl, then Lisa would be Phantom Girl. Maggie would be Shrinking Violet. Oooo yeah, and Smithers is-

You know, I should get back to work.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Wait! I want to know how Smithers is!!!

(Those figures ARE hell-a-cool!!!)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Wait! I want to know how Smithers is!!!

(Those figures ARE hell-a-cool!!!)

We all know how Smithers is. I want to know who Smithers would be if Lenny & Carl are Invisible Kid & Chemical King.

And KP, you really are mixing references with your "hell-a-cool" remark.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
cool beans starboy, i hadn't seen this thread before
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.