Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Couples Gallery (AKA Cupid's Wing)
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, dedster! I agree that Loser Lad's colors really bring this to life. Heh, you've made me want to start a "Light Lass" thread. I know I've done lots of pictures of her.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It's great to see some more finished art from you Dean! Light Lass had a cool costume + that's also my fav version of Brin = super-cool drawing
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
This is coming late, but I had the hardest time getting this done. I'm not completely happy with it, but it's like my fifth attempt at it, and I don't feel like trying again [Wink]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics all! Sorry I didn't have time to get one together for this month's gallery. I may still try to do one (I wanted to contribute a Lyle/Condo pair and another surpise pairing) If I find the time I still will.

Dean, I really love that sketch of Mon and Shady! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks good Princess!

Here's one that Frog Kid posted a while back. Finally had an occasion to clean it up and color it.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina DC   Author's Homepage   Email Gina DC         Edit/Delete Post     
NSFW!

Imra and Garth doing that thing that I don't even remember where it first showed up, but OMG controversy, haha:

http://surl.linuxrus.org/~gina/art/legion/imragarf-sm.jpg

--------------------
---livejournal.com/~evilbeej/---
Jo wants the beer.

From: Denville, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina DC   Author's Homepage   Email Gina DC         Edit/Delete Post     
And the 'Hey, look, we made the Time Trapper happy!' couple:

-

--------------------
Jo wants the beer.

From: Denville, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
XS!! [Big Grin] Yay!!

[XS]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I like to draw as well as write...it does my creative mind proud - but i am really, really impressed with what i have seen thus far..including Crujectra's Imra/Garth, Moy's sketches...and whoever did the colouring did a splendiforous job!

Brian (suddenly feeling quite humbled...)

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Gina, I love these! The Imra/Garth one is sexy and sweet, and I really like the XS/Cos pic.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

*heart*

Thankyou! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jo wants the beer.

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Gina that pic is faboo, such a serene face on XS.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a little late to say so, but the emotion expressed through linework here is superb. Gina, that's a subtle talent you're showing, more than is usually possible in the printed comics.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Thank you, Greybird. :Vi:

*squeak*

--------------------
Jo wants the beer.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
And because it's Valentine's Day again...
Click for fullsize image

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.