Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Chemical King and White Witch Wing (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Chemical King and White Witch Wing
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
WoW!

She's beautiful!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Here are a couple pieces I did of Mysa when my APA, APA-LSH, had her as the featured Legionnaire one issue.

Here's the cover gag:

-

And since I'm not message board savvy enough to make that image a link to the much higher-quality version, you can find that here.

Since she was my favorite character, I did something a bit more serious with her. I was actually surprised how well it turned out -- for me.

-

And the big version is here.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This may be the best gallery ever until the Matter-Eater Lad/Infectious Lass gallery comes along!

Impossible to pick a favorite, everything's great! But I DO want to mention that I totally dig Condo buffed out in the sleeveless shirt!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey Suddenly Seymour, that last one looks like it could be a stained glass window! Nice.

Lash, glad you like my one and only sketch of Condo. At first I drew his costume normally, but I just thought the picture was dull, so I did that to the sleeves. I figured he'd just finished doing his chemical reaction thing and the sleeves took the toll.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks!

I don't know why I never thought of it that way, but it looks obvious to me now.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Hey Suddenly Seymour, that last one looks like it could be a stained glass window! Nice.

Lash, glad you like my one and only sketch of Condo. At first I drew his costume normally, but I just thought the picture was dull, so I did that to the sleeves. I figured he'd just finished doing his chemical reaction thing and the sleeves took the toll.

First thing I thought of when I saw it too [Smile]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Oooh, pretty! She really pops on that.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's very cool!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Perfect, Reboot!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Taking a poll for April's Challenge... must be a guy of the Legion...

Any takers?

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

The missing Lar Gand

--------------------

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
When I saw this thread devoted to artwork of Mysa and Condo, I had to include this original Chemical King drawn for me by Christian. This is a special piece, done as the Condo I play in Christian's game. If you click on the enlarging link, you can see just how excited Condo is about his upcoming date with Jacques Foccart. They were just at the beginning of a very beautiful relationship when the other player dropped out of the game. Enjoy [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember seeing that pic of Condo, Christian draws lovely.

Great job, Seymour and Reboot!

Wow, beautiful as always, Sketch, the expression on Mysa is amazing!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.