Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Then I did one final member of the original LSV membership...Nemesis Kid
Click for fullsize image

Next, I did some other Legion Villains who weren't a part of the LSV in prior incarnations but could be this time is Waid wants to mix things up.

Emerald Empress & Validus (originally of the Fatal Five)
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

Black Mace (originally of the Taurus Gang) Click for fullsize image

and Dr. Regulus
Click for fullsize image

[ April 11, 2005, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

and finally, two other Legion adversaries...

Mordru, the Dark Lord
Click for fullsize image

and a soldier of the Dark Circle
Click for fullsize image

Last but not least, an original villain I created. ..the Infinite Knight, who somehow managed to gain access to the darkforce powers wielded by Shady & Grev, although he is not a Talokian (as you can see)

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
VEE! You are amazing, you know that, I love seeing your stuff!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by joeboy:
Lets try this again...meanwhile, sorry for the bigness...Ill try resizing any more images that I post Click for fullsize image

Nice Job!

Esper looks great and Nemesis is just cool!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Priestess Viviane:
VEE! You are amazing, you know that, I love seeing your stuff!

Thanks Viv [Smile]

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee ---- absolutely love your version of Mordru!!! That's the look it should be if Mordru is making an appearance in Legion. somebody paging Barry!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey V - how about switch the color on Mekt's cape to see if it really looks better?

really Like Echo's design - very appropriate for the fashion statement in the future!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vee:
[QB] A little late but here are my versions of various Legion Villains as created in CoH. I did some LSV standards and a few others that could be part of the LSV this time around.

First the original LSV...

Mekt (Lightning Lord) Click for fullsize image

Echo Click for fullsize image

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Alrighty then...Ive gone and got me a webpage, so I can finally post some stuff that took me more than five minutes [Razz]
Unfortunately Ive been babysitting my nephew and thats all at home, But theres only so many times one can watch Pokemon and not go insane, so here is: Saturn Queen
Click for fullsize image
Silver Slasher Click for fullsize image
And Nemesis Kid, Spider Girl (Yeah I know Sussa has a reboot...but I had this whole green thing going on...) Radiation Roy (Whose symbol Im only half remembering) and...ahem...Mist Master (Who I only added as an afterthought...And I admit he's a bit manky but Ive never really drawn him before)
Click for fullsize image
In a perfect world I could be bothered drawing things like Mist and Chrome properly but I really dont have the patience

[ April 12, 2005, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by joeboy:

Click for fullsize image

Your Saturn Queen is great. I removed the duplicate "http//" which is what is preventing it from loading here.

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
ah-hah! I was wondering...Check the project runway thread tommorow...Ive been working on some stuff...Im on holidays from work for two weeks so I have to much spare time on my hands

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

((Like I said...im new at this))
[I Dunno]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
No problem, Joe. I fixed the Saturn Girl pic so it should display now. Great stuff!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Joe, you draw splendidly, I love your stuff.

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET ALL THIS TALENT FROM!?!

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I got mine from a mail order service based in Walla Walla.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! You guys seriously redesigned some awesome villains! Welcome Joeboy, love your style! Vee, you've got some awesome designs there! I love Mordu and Echo especially...

[ April 12, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.