Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks [Smile]
[I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a few images coming, just awaiting hosting....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Imageshack Sketchy dear. It'll do for temporary hosting until you get your own site up for it. I think you can even delete pics you've posted there when/if you want to later on.

Have you guys ever done a villian gallery specific to the LMBP?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I use photobucket, they have been pretty great!

Sketch Lad, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen you, what's been going on, I missed you, yo?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey you guys, thanks for the messages! I'm trying a new host....lessee...
 -

[ April 25, 2005, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Dean, did you not get the email I sent you last week? I replied and sent links on Thursday for those LSV pics and the Moy Lyle you sent.

For some reason it seems like a few of the emails I tried to send out near the end of last week never reached their destinations. Either that or nobody likes me, and they're just ignoring the messages I send them. *shrugs*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Loser!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi sweetheart!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I missed you, Big Kahuna!

* * shudder * *

Gawd, I hate when I channel Gidget [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

[LOL]

Been a bit busy lately. In fact, I'm slacking right now just being here instead of working but I had to stop in and let you all know I'm still alive and stuff.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

If you don't take breaks from time to time the whole work thing can overwhelm you. Sometimes I just go out in the plant to talk to friends for a few minutes, just to get away from the desk and the phone. Of course, then they just page me [Wink]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Oh I'm not even talking about work work, I'm talking about work on the house, work on my truck, stuff like that. As far as actual work at my job goes that's never been easier. I spend half the night sitting around reading because I have nothing better to do. But, um, don't tell my boss I said that... [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Oh! Well, in that case:

Get off your ass, you lazy bum!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.