Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » BABE! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: BABE!
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I love them!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW. Love the work on the 'quickie' coloured Dream Girl. Very...impressionistic? Has a cool, moody, vibrant feel to it.

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
By request...
First, a typical "Dean Lee" fashiony attitudey shot...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Next, a sweeter girl, dreaming of her fantastic boys...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Linda Lee by Dean Lee rocks!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Here's Indy Rawk Tinya....
 -

oh my god!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Who was / is Linda Lee, and who are her two well-drawn boys? (Comics-ignorant here, as usual. And we'd love to see you draw more men, as well, Sketchy.)

That last Tinya would, I'll bet, also blend in at any rave of this century. Kewl. Do fishnets really work going only to mid-calf, though? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing them that way.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Linda Lee = Linda Danvers = Kara Zor-El = Supergirl.

When Supergirl arrived on Earth, Superman hid her in Midvale Orphanage under the name "Linda Lee".
She served as Superman's secret emergency weapon/partner-in-training, while trying to keep her existence secret and avoid adoption (lest her adoptive parents discover the secret). She was eventually adopted by Fred and Edna Danvers around the time Superman decided to reveal her existence to the world.

And the Well-Drawn Boys are Jerro the Merman and Brainiac Five, her first two suitors.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the comments everyone. And thanks EDE for explaining Linda Lee and her boys.

Grey, have you seen my "DUDE" thread?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Just got here, wow, dean, faboo!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey look! I actually inked and carefully colored a couple of pictures!!
First, Black Cat....
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Fairchild...
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad 1:
Hey look! I actually inked and carefully colored a couple of pictures!!

Okay, who are you, and what have you done with Dean? [Wink]

Whoever you are, nice art tho

code:
[IMG][URL=http://imageshack.us] [IMG]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/8146/blackcat7vd.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Spot the problem with the code here [Wink]

Click here for the answerReplace the [IMG][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG] with a simple [IMG] [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the compliment.

Uh, I don't know what all that code talk is. Sorry. Maybe Grey could edit these if they need it?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
Obviously I've come in too late. What's with all the 'image not available' thang?
From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.