Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The L Word Wing (Leeta 87 & The Lallorians) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The L Word Wing (Leeta 87 & The Lallorians)
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ha ha, Sketch, it looks like Duplicate Boy has duplicated one of Ultra Matt's hair-dos [Razz]

Here's Beast Boy:
 -

[ September 17, 2006, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
wow....love that Gas Girl version!!! sexy and brash! coolness!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
2 fruit-accompanied ladies for your early Sunday update...

Kiera Knightley as Life Lass (with animated buddies):
 -
Catherine Zeta Jones as Leeta 87 (with cursed banyo fruit peel):
 -

[ September 17, 2006, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't really sure what to do with Leeta 87, so I more or less flew by the seat of my pants [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I did this at lunchtime today. Not exactly what I would have liked, but not too bad I guess [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Much of LEETA 87's history is revealed if you will click on the link below.

LEETA 87: Foes, Friends, Gals, Pals & Locales!

As told by numerous members of Legion World!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A LEETA 87 thread teeming with WHAT IF scenarios... sort-of...

Slip Sliding Away

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Oh my, Cru had gas at lunch? [Smile] Any more museum pieces?
Sketch Lad
Advisor

MEL, Great manips, though I was surprised by the ultra buff Leeta87 picture. Makes me think it'd be interesting to see China (the wrestler) as Leeta.

joeboy, as always, I like your art style and costume design. I'd love to see a Legion comic designed by you. Do you ever attempt sequentials?

Cru, again as always, I like your art style and am pleased by your latest. As I surmised, you've done an excellent rendition of Leeta87. Gas Girl looks great, too. I yearn for some Loser Lad colors!

The thing I like most about this gallery is that we Legion fans have taken some absolutely positively OBSCURE characters and put them in the spotlight. LLL!

[ June 10, 2005, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Leeta87 in a quiet moment....
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Last night I had the strangest dream...

First, some backstory: In the early 80's there was an Australian horror movie called "Razorback" Which involved various outback denizens being killed and/or eaten by a Wild Boar. When I was about 2 or 3 I saw parts of the movie when my Uncles were watching it...and from that moment on "Razorback" has haunted my dreams night after night.

Well maybe not night after night but certainly many a night.

In any case, I was having a Razorback Dream (Yes I still have them...sad I know), And, Just as Im about to be killed and/or eaten, a Woman(Wearing a Green Version of the Bruce Lee/Kill Bill Jumpsuit) Apears out of nowhere, Screams "Feed the Hungry Bees!!!" And procedes to Chop Razorback up.

"Thanks" I say (more or Less)

"Dont mention it" says she..."My Names Leeta"

And Wackiness ensued

Anyway....just thought Id share. now back away slowly.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Meanwhile Fantastic stuff from everyone! Its a priviledge to be able to share space with you all.
[Respect]

Sketch: I am working on Something...slowly...Ill post some of it in my Legion Academy thread in the near future

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
More Beast Boy.....

-

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.