Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legionworlders Microed (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legionworlders Microed
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by White Raven:
 -

Y'know, that head looks closer to how Reboot should look than the one you put on your Reboot micro [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Alas, I guess I am forgotten too.

(Note use of passive aggressive powers)

Ack!! Added!

[ September 15, 2005, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Together again...

[ September 15, 2005, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

On my todo list:
Quislet, Esq.
Rockhopper Lad
Space Ranger
Crusader
Sketch Lad II
Disaster Boy

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

quote:
 -  -  -  -  -

All the new ones together!

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

- ??

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
quote:
 -
I tossed this one together really fast! [Smile]

Wow! Seriously cool...except...YK is bald, chrome domed, smooth as a baby's behind...and he has been ever since that freak shaving accident that happened after he was bitten by that radioactive beach ball...but if he DID have hair he'd want it to look exactly like that!
Really.

YK,

I think having the hair suits you.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

quote:
 -

Like this?
The White Raven was made by Joffre Roda

Changed the locations of most of the micros...

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
 - ??

Closer - add the hairdo too (in black) and tone the smile down a bit and that's it [Smile] (well, apart from the fingers being caucasian rather than green [Smile] ).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
None of the images on page 10 have showed up for me, but that group shot two posts above is there! Aww, Kat, this is just so much fun! There's been lots of LMBP art done over the years, but somehow these micro dolls have that "legit" feel to them. The group shot really brings it home! I feel like we need Mystery Lad and Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl added to your list.... has there ever been a Mystery Lad image created? What do Scott and Caroline want their LW characters to look like? Who else is missing?

Kat, it's more than generous of you to create these.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I totally agree, this is a blast Kat! That group shot is just beyond awesome. It really has the team feel to it--like Dean said, very 'legit' [Big Grin]

I'm positive there has never been a Mystery Lad pic, and he's a founder! There's the old Tsasrin Kid pic from the Year 1 group shot that you drew Dean, but Tsarin Kid isn't necessarily Msytery Lad anymore, so he'd have to be redone.

Cru and JoeBoy have both done Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl pics in the Project Runway thread. I'll see if I can dig them up, or I'll hope someone less lazy can do it faster [Wink]

Just unbelievable work, Kat! I can't get over how impressive it is!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
It's all remaining hella-cool and a lot of fun. Especially, recently, that group "shot" above ... and, by the way, I'm glad you got me smiling!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
-heh-
Greybird's happy about somethng?
Quick! Somebody check to see if they're ice skating in hell!
<rueful grin>

-just teasing Grey, I'm in full agreement, that is one of the coolest all time LMBP art pieces -

edit: Say! I think Scott set us up a Cafe Press store last year. Can we use your art for LMBP merchandise, Kat? That group shot would make the world's coolest mouse pad!...or coffee cup!

[ September 15, 2005, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
None of the images on page 10 have showed up for me, but that group shot two posts above is there!

I had to repost them all above cause I moved them.. figured it was easier to repost um as lineups.

--------------------

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Kat,

I would like to request a micro of me on behalf of my Real-World alter-ego. (The putz is much too polite to ask anything of anyone.) I think JoeBoy did a take on Tamper back a week or two ago on the Runway thread.

I thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. [Smile]

Please and Thank You. [See real-life alter-ego that wasn't so bad, was it?]

[ September 15, 2005, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.