Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The ProFem/ProDude ProWing (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The ProFem/ProDude ProWing
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Great work, guys!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've been really busy with school but I'm glad to see so many Legionworlders administering ProFem and ProDude to Legion characters! Here's Jenniger Garner as Star Girl from moi:
 -

[ September 10, 2006, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, that's awesome MEL!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
ROFL, Dean! Those are great. I especially love the expressions on Jeckie and Nura's faces, though the new prince looks quite fetching in that out fit.

Jennifer's a good fit for Stargirl, too, MEL.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:

Laurent Gand?

you know with this picture i'm slightly facsinated and yet fearful of what happens when he turns around??
another great job Dean!

Edited because you can link to L. Gand's g-string if you want to see it.

[ October 12, 2005, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Does Daxam have Chippendales dancers?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Is that one of those "is the pope Catholic" -type questions?

I dig Dream Lad goin' with the flow there. "Huhn, look at that. Oh well, que sera sera!"

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Silly Brekka(?). She should close that top! She might catch....cold!
BWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
I kill me! [LOL]  -

[ October 12, 2005, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
A whole month to participate in this topic! Wheee!

I think I'll need a month.

Anyway, by happy chance I've got a few older pieces lying about that fit right in. These were inspired by some delightful gender-quirked LSH work by Scott Johnson.

First is Sabrina "Brina" Londo.

-

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's Valerie Armorr.

These portrait sketches are from her early days with the Legion, in her first costume:

-

In these sketches she wears the costume she adopted later in her Legion career:

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, faboo and way sexy!

Suncat, great pictures, I hope to see more of your work.

[ October 12, 2005, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Theresa ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

quote:
Silly Brekka(?). She should close that top! She might catch....cold!
From that look on her face, she seems to be daring someone to close it for her...

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow coolness Suncat! More! Please!

Any ProDude manip requests? I'm not sure who to do...

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Suncat!!! Great to know you're here. Please go create your own gallery thread and show everybody here what you've got!!!!! Every one of your Legion pictures!!!!!

End Gush!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed!! With every good thing everyone has to say because I am overly impressed by everything I've seen.

Proppage to all. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.