Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The ProFem/ProDude ProWing (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The ProFem/ProDude ProWing
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Both of these are great, Drake. Were these colored with marker?

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suncat:
Both of these are great, Drake. Were these colored with marker?

Yup! Drawn with pencil, photocopied darker, colored with marker then tones with charcoal pencil.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL, great job with the Dream Boy manip! Good casting.

I suppose between Laurent Gand and Polar Girl showing so much skin, I'd give everybody a little break. However, don't forget that Andromeda and Shadow Lass are the subjects for the next exhibit...hint, hint!

Juan, I did a sketch of the White Wizard, but I haven't scanned it yet. In fact, I have a handful of characters I still need to scan. The next batch aren't as "colorful" as the ones I've shown, IMO. However, I am intrigued by your idea of a sexy female Blok.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You mean this White Wizard?
 -

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hee! Why not? Mysa's been an old woman before, why not an old man?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Luorn Durgo was proud to be chosen to represent his home planet as their representative to the Legion. His world mourned when one of his triplicative bodies was slain in combat. His people were horrified when Luorn resumed Legion duties under the name ... Duo Dude.

-

[ October 25, 2005, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Love it, amiga! And a '70s funky hairstyle to match!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

[ October 25, 2005, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

[ October 25, 2005, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Lad looks awesome!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Fun stuff. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

More nice ones, Drake. That Phantom Lad cuts a romantic figure in that hooded cloak.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed on the Phantom Lad front. Awesomeness. But I find XS deeeeeply disturbing for some reason... Well done. But disturbing.

The others rock hardcore too btw. ^_^ Massive props to you Drake!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.