Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dedman's Art - Shrinking Violet manip (page 3) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dedman's Art - Shrinking Violet manip (page 3)
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
these are SCARY good.

they ROCK!!!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Starboy!...DB thats just lots of practise.

Todays manips

Supergirl
 -

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
And Triplicate Girl

-

Thats it for Manips, I've only got one more left that isn't quite finished. I'll post it when its done. From here on out I'll be posting some Mortal Kombat fan art and some original stuff.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Dude!! Your Supergirl is so... dynamic. Really pops, y'know? And the girl really looks the part too!! Massive props and <3 for it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Thanks Cali....as soon as i saw that picture i knew the girl had to be Supergirl.

I'm not sure which of these I've posted before so I'll post half the MK art today and the rest tommorrow.

Shinnock and Shao Khan
 -

Jade
 -

Motaro
 -

Rain
 -

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Continuing Mortal Kombat

Scorpion
 -

Sektor
 -

Sheeva
 -

Sindel
 -

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Some originals

- Thomas Venturra was a pilot for M-Labs, when he was transfered to the new Radix Division. He became a valued member of the team as their drop pilot. While flying a mission, they where shot down. while most of the team emerged unscathed, Thomas as seriously injured. He was rushed back to M-labs where experimental cybernetic technology was used to save his live. He now has heightned intelligence, strenght and a variety of gadget based abilities.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

-
Odetta Speke was discovered by M-Labs while in her early teens. Due to her great potential she was immediately taken in. M-labs took over her formal education and trained her in use of her powers. Her family was also looked after during this time. After her training was complete she took the codename Eclypse and joined the Radix team. She has the abilities to temporarily cancel the abilities of any other superpower individual. She is also highly trained in several marial arts forms.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

A new Andromeda manip

-

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

and Canary

-

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Deddy, what can I say but WOW!!

These are amazing!!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Thanks WWC, glad you liked them

Sharn Nux

-

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Luma Lynea
 -

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to post a thank you for all these images! I know it's tricky doing these manips.

Your models have a "real girl" feel to them even though they have awesome physiques.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

You're welcome sketchy, I'm happy you enjoyed them

Unknown Legionnaire

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.