Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Siren Speak (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Siren Speak
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Meta 4
Jeyra 1
Eve 1
Delya 0

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Meta!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Meta looks great. There's something really alien about her. It's as if she's only wearing a human facade under which there's lurking something cold, strange and cruelly indifferent. I think she rocks the challenge most of them all.

I vote out Eve. Her outstretched arms in that outfit make me think of wings and make her look to me as if she's gonna flap out of the picture any minute to smother us with her cleavage.

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Meta is the best looking one, IMO!

I don't like Eve or Jeyra's looks in this one.

I'm gonna vote out Eve, after flipping a coin. She's supposed to look creepy, and displaying cleavage may indeed mesmerize a male, but it doesn't actually 'haunt' them.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Obviously, you've never had the "smothered to death by giant breasts" dream! [Wink]

Nara's elimination was a travesty wrapped in an abomination, drizzled with "are you CRAZY?!?!!" sauce. I'm outraged. (just for play play)

As for this round, my least favorites were Jeyra and Meta. Jeyra gets a pass for being my favorite last round.

Eve was my favorite here, with Delya being a surprising contender as well.

OUT: Meta.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Meta 5
Eve 3
Jeyra 1
Delya 0

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Polls closed!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The top three have been cast in bronze! Which one should stay that way for the rest of the challenge?

Name your reject...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This one is very challenging. There's really not much to distinguish between the three in these pics, for me. So, should I vote by previous rounds? Affection for the characters from their comic stories?

I'm going to vote out Jeyra only because I thought it was XS when I first saw her 'dipped-in-bronze' image.

Imra may be protesting on the panel, but I think she mentally overshadowed all three contestants during the taking of their pics.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Eve: Best.

Jeyra: Okay.

Delya: OUT.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who should go?
Jeyra 1
Delya 1

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Voting out Delya. Not a fan. [No] She's so... vacant looking.

Jeyra was definitely my fave this time around. She had the most conveyed.

Eve was... eh. But I have faith in her.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm voting out Delya as well.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I seem to be going against the flow here, but I like Eve the least this time around.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Delya 3
Jeyra 1
Eve 1

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.