Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » HL Discussion Thread (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: HL Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... sounds like the kind of material that'd be *perfect* for the HOLO MODELS Anniversary!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Both are hot, but Tenzil's on fire! I didn't get that ice cream outfit, but this more than makes up for that!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Evillo's Council of Wives is too hilarious! I've got to go with BIG A!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Winner?
T2
A1

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, size does matter in this case. I'm voting for Al!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Even though I think Al gave a better overall performance, Tenz knocked this last challenge out of the park. The Matter-Eating Lad's got my vote to win. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Well! Just like with the Raven lads, I'll be perfectly happy with either of these fine sentients as winner.

My vote:
BIG AL.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

3 to 3

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Well! Just like with the Raven lads, I'll be perfectly happy with either of these fine sentients as winner.

My vote:
BIG AL.

Interestingly enough, this could have been Raven Lads Part 2, because they all are!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Which one is braver? Mordru's a bigger danger, but his harem is lovely. Evillo's wives are somewhat more decrepit...

so I'll vote for Big Al, who faces danger and dances with skeletons.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Al 4
Tenz 3

Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Tenzil has looked so fab for so long as a MODELS host... Al-come-lately has appeared for a few panels in one WaK issue. I love his picture, but we who are intimate with Tenzil's solo 5YL issues know which guy the Council of Wives really loves!

TENZ to WIN!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I am going to go all size queen and pick Big Al to win. Plus someone has to rescue him from Evillo's wives.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go with BIG AL. You think you can pry the Evillo-wife clinging to Big Al's leg away from him long enough for him to accept an award?

- Seeing Evillo's wives made me think of the HBO show BIG LOVE. Does anyone here watch it? The creepy skeletal women made me think of some of the wives at Juniper Springs, the fictional fringe-Mormon compound on the show.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The winner has been announced. Congratulations!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.