Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » HL Discussion Thread (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: HL Discussion Thread
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
This is a riot, poker-playing Super-Pets and all.

Gotta say Dy is working that arrogant attitude much better this time; why, it even manages to totally make up for his choice in undergarments.

Condo looks hot in a nice-guy-way, Tenzil rocks anyway, and Gear is, uh, obviously unlucky and horribly naked.

Still, I vote out Al. There's too much Banyo in that picture and not enough handsome lad. I could more or less recreate that view by spanning a bed sheet between two tree trunks, so... eh.

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna have to vote Dy out on this one. Those superarched eyebrows have been bugging me.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tenzil: He's eating his shirt! That cracks me up for some reason. Very 'Green' of him.

Chem: Though the face doesn't look like Condo at all, to me-- he gets *big* points for imaginative display while using his powers to dissolve (speeding decay?) his shirt.

If he'd adopted that look in the '70's and frozen his uniform this way, he'd probably still be around as a member today!

Big Al: Ahem. The mind boggles. At least mine does.

Dynamo: That belt and tightie whities! Hahaha! If he wasn't a jerk, it'd be cute. Or maybe it's cute because he is a jerk.

Gear: Oh, Lord-- his arms in a bad dance move? "Go, Gear-- Go, Gear-- It's my birthday-- Go, Gear"

I vote out Gear.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for all the comments.

Polls are closed.

The next challenge is another fun one, based on the surveys filled out in the beginning of this contest. Sketches are mostly done, but coloring, etc will take a couple of days.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The sketches are done, but yeah, that coloring will be a little while longer...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The coloring is done!

So, who provided the worst service? He will be fired.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... this is gonna take some space-consideration.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Eeewww... Al needs better shorts. He should be sent to Sun Boy to be Fired!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry but Dy's gotta go.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate to do this, but I'll reject the Dynamo. He just looks like he might have put itching powder in those costumes....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject Dynamo Lad. He seems to be trying too hard by wearing Cosmic Boy's old halter top.

Big Al, didn't really show his size in this round, but he is such a cutey I can't reject him.

I love Tenzil's crisp white shirt and friendly smile. And don't you feel that he is giving an extra scoop just for you (even if he gives the extra scoop to everybody)?

And does C clean other things besides besides space cars? Even though it is a chemical clean, I bet there is a hose there to wet down the hot employee and heated customers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I think I'm going to have to go with Dy as well.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
WORKING-IT BOYS

AL. Sweet beach bum (but employed!). So cute with his tousled hair.

DY. Even when he's in his underwear...or Cos's underwear...he's all about the expression. Excellent.

Is there a hidden message in the shop's space-banner? It's driving me buggy. [Ambush Bug]

TENZIL. Aww, Tenz! I love how this is just sweet, no wink or nudge -- just plenty o'space-fudge on top of the Bgztlian Blue.

Sorta Norman Rocktastesswell...of Space!

CONDO. There's kind of a stripper-at-the-beginning-of-his-act vibe here, isn't there?

By the by, does that jet belong to someone we know?

OUT:
CONDO

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Anagrams reveal.

DY'S MENSWEAR...

WAYS MENDERS
DAME WRYNESS
REMANDS YEWS
YARDMEN SEWS
DREAMS NEWSY
WARDEN MESSY
ENDWAYS REMS
WEENSY DRAMS
SWARDS ENEMY
WARMNESS DYE
SMEARY WENDS
SAWYER MENDS
SWARMS NEEDY
WANDER MESSY
SWANS REMEDY
WRY MESS DEAN
SNARED MY SEW
DARES SEWN MY
MAD SENSE WRY
DARN MESSY WE
RANDY ME SEWS
DRAWS MEN, YES
SEEN MY WARDS
YARDS, SEWN EM
SENSE MY WARD
MY RAWNESS, ED
ED’S ANSWER. MY
ANEW MY DRESS
WENDS MY ERAS
MY WARES SEND
AM NERDY SEWS
AM DRESSY, NEW
SENDS EM AWRY
WAY DRESS MEN
DY ANSWERS ME
MAN, WE DRESSY

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
At the risk of Lash and EDE never talking to me again, I'm afraid I have to vote against Tenzil. I love him, but this picture just doesn't do it for me.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.