Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Heavy Hitting Lass Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Heavy Hitting Lass Discussion Thread
What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
also, will this be done in the animated universe style??? because that definitely wouldn't be "icky" at all!

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
XS
Kinetix
Shady
Jeyra Etrinn (or however that is spelt) from 3boot
Kid Quantum II

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Satan Girl

Satan Girl? That must be a new legionaire I've never heard about... or is she a Teen Titan?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I do believe that the animated style would be best for this competition. Oh man.... that'll mean I need to do clean linework... okay... gotta mentally prepare....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Satan Girl

Satan Girl? That must be a new legionaire I've never heard about... or is she a Teen Titan?
[Supergirl]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Random thoughts about this contest...

I'm thinking our hosts will be Grayam & Garridan Ranzz. What if they received a bin full of Legion figures? Which girl ones would they like? Which ones would they discard as ICKY?

Parameters: If these figures are to be accepted, and not disposed of as "dolls" they must be kewl.

1. No fluff--- if they have too much hair, too much drapery, too much jewelry, too much make-up, etc, this must be modified. But... they can't be ugly either!

2. Skin--- they mustn't show too much! It makes the boys think about things they aren't ready to think about, which makes them uncomfortable, and want to lash out. If a current costume shows much skin, it must be modified.

3. Power--- these female characters must work harder than the average male action hero to simply gain acceptance. Great feats of strength, awesome special effects, crackling energy!

4. GEAR--- utilitiy belts, armor, goggles, helmets, and dare I say it... weapons! All things that impress the lil' bratling darlings.

Any other thoughts?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
i'm noticing a lot of girls from the reboot...

Kinetix was one of my favorites before they shut her up and stole her brain and stuff. let's see her after she got over the Eye and changed her costume ever 3 issues! [Kinetix]

XS . please. pretty, pretty please. [XS]

and i think Shadow Lass is a must. we should just declare her winner as she probably is the only "consistent" legion girl that hasn't shown up in the series ("consistent" = has been around in all boots, reboots, 3boots, toonboots, and so forth...)

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I wish I'd said Thunder instead oof Kinetix. Especially in the Animated style.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Polls closed!
We have a top 4!!!

SHADOW LASS
ANDROMEDA
MONSTRESS
KINETIX

The following were all tied for the fifth spot:
Dream Girl
Supergirl
Saturn Girl
Dawnstar
Teen Lantern
Sensor
Kid Quantum II
Thunder
Calorie Queen
XS

Alright, I'm instantly eliminating all blondes(Andy more that fills that role and the bratlings don't need another "Barbie" type to cringe over).
that leaves:
Dawnstar
Teen Lantern
Sensor
Kid Quantum II
XS

Dawny's wings make her too angel-ish for the boys. Sensor's too non human, which obviously means she should be a villain.

It's between Jordana, KQ2 and XS.

I choose KQ2!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

In summary, these are the contestants!

SHADOW LASS
ANDROMEDA
MONSTRESS
KINETIX
KID QUANTUM II

This contest will begin pretty soon.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I was pulling for half-human Sensorsnake... I seem to recall a Sketch Lad sketch of her and Shikari that was absolutely amazing...

but I think the 5 that made the cut are going to be excellent contestants!

*EXCITED!!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah, I don't like Kinetix. But I'm really excited to see KQ2 and the other girls! Especially Shadow Lass. [Big Grin] Yay team!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, this is going to be very exciting. The final choices are great! Go, ladies!! [Big Grin]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I was pulling for half-human Sensorsnake... I seem to recall a Sketch Lad sketch of her and Shikari that was absolutely amazing...

We can always start a campaign for having Pink Sensorsnake as a contestant in the next model competition... I'm with you, I really want to see Sketchy's magic on her. Another one that I'd really like to see is Ra's al-Ghoul
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
We've rarely seen Pink Sneckie in the contest, and she IS a very striking character. Count me in for the campaign. [Smile]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So, Sensor is a popular choice.... hmm....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.