Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Heavy Hitting Lass Discussion Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Heavy Hitting Lass Discussion Thread
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet! Looking forward to all five of the picks.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I've done some preliminary sketches, but the competition art isn't there yet. Thanks for the comments.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor One:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I was pulling for half-human Sensorsnake... I seem to recall a Sketch Lad sketch of her and Shikari that was absolutely amazing...

We can always start a campaign for having Pink Sensorsnake as a contestant in the next model competition... I'm with you, I really want to see Sketchy's magic on her. Another one that I'd really like to see is Ra's al-Ghoul
Count me in too! I'd love to see a non-humanoid contest with Sensor, Gates, Tellus and more.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So, there's a big interest in a non-humanoid contest, eh?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The first round competition sketches are done. This has been really interesting for me because I tend to create the kind of imagery that the bratlings do find icky. So, restraining myself has been fun.

I feel since this competition is going to go quickly, that non-elimination introduction holos are in order. I also need to draw our young hosts.

Stay tuned!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A round with all nonhumanoid hosts judging humanoid models would be fun, too.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Uh, strike my last post! No time for intros, I need to get right into elimination rounds. I've completed most of the holos and the host's intro.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The Heavy Hitting Lasses have burst on the scene!
Please name your top two, who will face off for the title!

Thanks!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Andy!
Shady!

Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Quantum
Shady

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Laurel and KQII

All of them were nice, and Monstress' was especially dynamic, but KQ was a shoo-in and I have to vote for Laurel... at least in a preliminary round.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Shady and Kinetix!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that Kinetix's drawing was the most beautiful one. But that is not what this competition is about.

Monstress and Kid Quantum.

I really wanted to vote for Andromeda, but ended up not liking her new costume. Oh, well.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
shadow lass.
kq2

sketch: your art is great!

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Congrats for a set of great drawing, Dean! This makes it hard to choose...

I agree Kinetix doesn't look as hard-hitting as the rest, what with the pose, but I can't help but vote for her.

All the others got my attention, but there's just something about Jaz. Shady has a more dynamic pose though. Oh, tough!

Kinetix
Kid Quantum II

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.