Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Neo Holo Models Discussion Thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Neo Holo Models Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, thanks Doc! I had planned on this round being done in black and white, so when you made that comment about preferring the color holos....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

New update...

Cal and Mysty are tied for fem round winner. Dawn is ahead for fem reject.

Stone Boy is way ahead for male round winner. Mon is ahead for male reject.

I won't close polls quite yet....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Please don't close the polls. I keep trying to post my vote, and it keeps getting lost. Let's try yet again:

Winners
Benn Pares -- He could use a little trim on the neck, but everything else is hot, hot, HOT!!!!! (Can extra exclamation points be counted as extra votes?)
Mystelor -- Tough choice, but I had to pick one.

Rejects
Mon-El and Calorie Queen -- Nothing bad to say, but I had to pick one for each. I think this was one of the toughest choices in a while.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm I can't get the Ben Pares picture to open.

Oh well

My winners are Mystelor and Stone Boy. Stone Boy looks so cute.

Rejects: Dawn Allen and Ben Pares (even though I can't see his picture.)

I thought Calorie Queen's picture was great, but mystelor's was better.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW... the tank -n- jeans round may be the best EVER...

I liked ALL the guys...

Mon and Ben are undeniably hot, but Stone Boy is just about perfect in every way, sparking more interest in me than the uber-burly Mon and the somewhat sleazy (though sexy nonetheless) Ben.
Yeah... Stone Boy's holo is just about the ideal guy.

I liked ALL the girls...

Mystie's look is an utter departure for her (one I like)... Dawn looks innocent and sultry at the same time... but for me, Taryn takes it all, 'cause she works her regular look in a fresh new way.

Rejects, rejects... well, the current Legion ACTION arc teaches us not to be too quick to reject anyone... but I gotta vote someone out. Sleazy/sexy overtakes burly/sexy... MON-EL out. And the hot fresh departure overtakes the innocent sultry... DAWN out.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
(and special props to Tenzil, who looks great in his tank.... I'd holla for Nura too but that kinda is her regular look...)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Quis, sometimes hitting "refresh" does the trick when an image doesn't show up. I hope it works for you.

Thank you all for the comments and votes. The finalists have been chosen and the finale is posted!

Please name your choices for male winner and female winner!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sticking with Benn and Mystelor to win.

Cal & Stone Boy looked great. I think I just liked Benn's leaner look. Mystelor & Cal were a toss-up.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Mystelor because she's so, well, "mysterious".
Stone Boy because he looks real tough (pun not intended). [Wink]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, they look like they're all ready for the 369,000th performance of the 1996 revival of "Chicago" on Broadway!

I'm going with Benn and Mystelor for the win.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Stone Boy and Mystelor for the win.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally saw the Ben Pares T-shirt. It would not have changed my vote.

Now for this round.

Ben is looking pretty hot and oh so 70's chic, but Stone Boy is fabulous iwith his hard chiseled features.

Stone Boy to win.

Both Mystelor and Calroie Queen have the same outfit, but Mystelor seems to work the outfit much better.

Mystelor to win.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
A solid look for Stone Boy. (yes, that was intentional) Ben can go away now.

Calorie Queen blew away last round, IMO, but Mystelor was just biding her time and blazes to to the finish line.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Stone Boy and Mystelor for the win! [Smile] I'd add comments but no time. Congrats on another great contest, Sketchy.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Zatanna Mystelor

Benn looks like he's up to something. Well, okay then!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.