Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion fun strips (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion fun strips
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
Lyle sign says "I was in both seasons. I'm really shy."

The "Invisible Kid" who you see for maybe two seconds in S1 is an amalgamation of both comic book versions. This took me some time to get used to. Oh, the wonders of screen-grabs.

This concludes tonight's episode of "I'm A Bigger Dork Than The Rest of You." Thank You, and good night.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
(snip)

quote:
Lyle sign says "I was in both seasons. I'm really shy."

The "Invisible Kid" who you see for maybe two seconds in S1 is an amalgamation of both comic book versions. This took me some time to get used to. Oh, the wonders of screen-grabs.

This concludes tonight's episode of "I'm A Bigger Dork Than The Rest of You." Thank You, and good night.

*tackles you for the dork crown of the night*

i knew that...part of the joke that there was an insivable kid for a second in show.. this is a few parts joke.
1) the sign i made.
2) breaking the fourth wall
3) and lyle knowing the over all bitchiness that is among the fan base that he was excluded

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

quote:

*tackles you for the dork crown of the night*

[No] The men fight over the important issues of the day and this is what we're fighting over?

I weep openly for the future of all Womankind.

Somebody needs to do a story where the two IK's accidentally fuse or something. It's too late for me. I already thought up another (very boring) explanation as to why they might both be hanging around the same continuity. [kicks self] Small wonder that I never made the big time.

[sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Lyle!

Good stuff kidflash2fan

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Actually, everyone on Imsk makes that sound when they laugh. It's the rest of the galaxy that's got the problem.

[Shrinking Violet - Animated]

Oh, and BTW:

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i didnt say it was a problem just that she didnt know she did it

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
These are really clever and funny. Definitely going to be watching this thread now.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

yay, thanks i try

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] [LOL]

I particularly enjoyed Brin doing the ironing.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

for me its a toss up between the ironing and the kidnapping of david bowie

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I liked the Polar Boy/Fire Lad romance.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a little surprised you know who David Bowie is enough to use him!
[Smile]

These are all so good it's hard to pick a favorite.
The 'hand extender' is very funhy after the big eyed Star Boy and Gates trying to blend in without feet and Lyle/Drake, not to mention Imra.

Thank you.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.