Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion fun strips (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion fun strips
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
Bowie=GOD

i want to pretend that brainy is very proud of 'the hand extender' invention

i like to think that gates thought the hat was going to cover the lack of feet.

and how could i not put Drake in a sailor mars dress

your welcome [Smile]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
and how could i not put Drake in a sailor mars dress

Well, to be honest, he's always struck me more of a "Sailor Jupiter" kinda guy. [Wink]

Great stuff, please keep 'em comin'. They always give a chuckle, and never a day goes by that can't benefit from another laugh. [Wink]

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Well, to be honest, he's always struck me more of a "Sailor Jupiter" kinda guy.
really cause i see lighting lad as the sailor Jupiter- ya know with the lighting. and lest Drake kinda has 'Fiery them'

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
Bowie=GOD
[Smile]

[LOL]

And yes, the hat would do it for him (Gates).
He be oblivious to the beak, too!
[Smile]

He HAS lived in the past, though, in the reboot.

I suspect that you know that already, but I don't know how old you are or how much of the Legion you've read, is why I mention it.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

well the whole point of that one was what ever alien showed up at clarks school sucked at cagneto..i like to think people in smallvile wouldn't notice, i like to think he's say something like 'i have a skin condition' and people would by that cause you know they are hicks. and would be distrated by the hat.

yes i do know it they be some of my fav issues thats were the legion meets impulse after all and i adore that relationships they form in those issues

im kinda young 23, but i do have a good knowledge of all the legions....now i want to know how old you are

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
59 in February 2010.
sigh

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

wow.....thats older then my parents

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Yes, I'm pretty close to grandparent age for you.
sigh
[LOL]

I'll try not to show it too badly.

--------------------

Come, join me!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i dont think you do

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

i dont know if the joke here is clear enough but if you get it you get a hug,

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh boy... and I don't mean that in a good way.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i can't believe i never posted this one here
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

[ May 30, 2010, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

1)if you get this Joke i LOVE you!

2)Like that is a Surprise

3) what like i'm wrong?-- i was going to draw all versions of b5 on this but i got lazy..hence all the black and white..and crappy drawing as it goes on.

4)i was going to do super girl..but ehh..i like dreamy...

5)just because thats how i would use her powers. Doesn't mean thats how she does it. But its funny this way

6)they were the first legion couple..they have all my love

7)i don't really have a couple i don't like , not a real fan of supermans and brainy but with the cartoon they were all so gay i can see it...so i went with something weird.. i just have this thought of element lad only liking his girlfriend cause she has boy parts...and the rest i don't know your guess as good as mine.

8) You can't tell but Mater Eater lad is rolling his eyes. Yes that would be my power. Its kinda lame..but i like the lamer powers. I bet it would come in super handy at times. That is not a crack at Mater eater lad at all. in the good old days his powers saved the day a bunch of times, new legion writers just don't know how to use him thats all so his power seams lame.

9).....i like making Cosmic boy go gray early...

10) he is my fav Legion villain..hands down,the only thing i don't like is they need to change his identity every crisis to quote on quote shock the reader, the time trapper was scary as just a nameless controller who was pissed at the legion for some unknown reason.

11)i would love to see this pop in the the new legion

12)yeah i don't think i would last long as a legionnaire

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.