Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Surely somewhere there's a sauna in that big HQ! Otherwise, this picture of Dirk, Jan and Jo makes no sense!

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I love dirk's treasure trail. Is Jan annoyed that Dirk is muscling in on his alone time with Jo?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm ... it's been over a week since the last towel pic ... surely Lash has taken a shower or two since then, so ... turn over the towel pics and no one will get hurt!

[ April 02, 2009, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: SharkLad ]

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Now now, NMRL, this is an ART thread... [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Anyone who actually sat through reading my ramblings on stuff I did in my 80s childhood might remember my mentioning a team set in space. They were (are) the STARSEARCHERS.

I was in the mood to do something different, so here's the first 3 female members of that team (more joined later).

-

The lass is pink & white is SEVEN. See that black jewel clasping her cape? It was an ancient space-artifact that gave its owner super-strength and semi-invulnerablity. Catch was it could only have 12 owners in its "lifespan". SEVEN was the 6th owner, counting down from TWELVE. (I never revealed anything about the previous 5 owners). Another catch was if you commited MURDER using the abilities, you instantly lost them... To this day, a cool idea, I think...

The butterfly lass in the middle is IRITT, from a planet where humanoids have insect-like qualities. She could fly with her wings and also had some minor telepathy...

The lass in blue is RENEE ESMERELDA, a sorta witch/Green Lantern type (in that she mainly used her abilities to create solid things out of thin air)....

I'll have to do the guy STARSEARCHERS sometime. JOHNNY COMET is especially cute!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

LMB GUESS WHO?!!?

Guess which longtime member of the LMB was snapped recently in a towel...!

-

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
damn you, paparazzi!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Pov!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, please don't kill off Sharky ! I'm still recovering from the losses of Thin Girl and Rain Girl !!

[whimpers]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

-

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh. I just took another look through the fandango-- LOVE IT!! [Big Grin] (Especially the Caliente/Frio half faces picture thing. So cool! And hot!! [Wink] The puns, they burnses.)

Anyhoo!! Just wanted to say how cool I think what you do with Paint is. I can barely figure out how to use the damn thing. And you end up with pictures that show so much using so little!

[Love] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boyblue
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boyblue   Author's Homepage   Email Boyblue         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!! It is unbelievable how much imaginative and inventive artwork you are putting out! It's really great and inspiring!!
Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thank you, Cali-- what can I say, you're inspiring! [Love]

Boyblue, you're my new favorite new poster! Welcome to Legion World!! [Holt]

Here's a Titans shot, done just now and I'm totally drunk so I think I did okay considering. Can't quite figure out Speedy's little mask thing though!

-

--------------------

Boyblue
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boyblue   Author's Homepage   Email Boyblue         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for the welcome ;-)

You really did this while you were drunk?? Great!!
So I will also give it a try in that mood soon *lol*

Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash,

I think you did good on Speedy's mask. Aqualad looks so serious. And Lilith looks appropriately spacey.

And is Speedy so happy because he's groping Aqualad?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.