Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
<spits out coke>

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
It's always disappointing when you find out a hot dude is actually a lesbian...

As evidenced by this cartoon from DOOMED GAY ROMANCE...

quote:
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Been there!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
It's always disappointing when you find out a hot dude is actually a lesbian...

Roberta Gregory has a great comic strip in one of her collections with the reverse. The "World's Angriest Dyke" is horrified when she realizes that she's been flirting with a cute young gay dude!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

heh heh! Roberta and I should talk shop! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And in case the previous images/names aren't as easy to get as I thought...

MONEYBAGS = Richie Rich

DEVIL KID = Hot Stuff

BALLBUSTER = Lil Lotta

HEX LASS = Wendy

CIRCLE GIRL = Little Dot

ECTO LAD = Casper

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Sheer Brilliance!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

WOW now I really feel like a dumb jock. Except Im not a jock

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Watch for thrilling adventures of the ALL-HARVEY SQUAD!!!

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
heh heh! Roberta and I should talk shop! [Smile]

I've met her in person. She's very sweet and mellow, unlike her most famous characters: they're the ones who spend tons of time flying off the handle. [LOL]

I think this collection (Amazon link w/preview) has the story I mentioned; if you ever feel inclined to have a look at it.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

P.S. - The Harvey Heroes are awesome. I think I have a bit of a crush on "Dot."

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, you should really consider turning some of your stuff into t-shirts ... the Harvey Heroes would look awesome ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Cleome, Circle Girl is pretty cute, huh?

Sharky, you think? I wouldn't know how to begin. How do I begin? That sounds fun!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
you can usually find a print shop (silk screen shop) that will do it for you. you may have to provide the tshirts but hanes is usually a cheap place to start.

sf had a hanes warehouse, where we could buy un-designed (plain) tshirts.

there are lots of online places but seems like they may not do ur design but, you can just pick from their clip art. booty. and there's shipping.

google: silk screen tshirts, custom tshirts, screen print tshirts .... and that should get you some places in your area.

here's a place in my hood, but they're pretty local. maybe be worth calling them and asking how to place an order and submit designs.
http://www.promoplace.com/homeboypromo
http://www.homeboy-industries.org/homeboy-silkscreen.php

a place in your area would be better cause you can go in rather than having to call, etc.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You know what... I am going to look into this!

thanks for the idea SHarky and the info, Peebs! free t-shirts for you two when this gets rolling!

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.