Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Alternative Body Types/Dance (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Alternative Body Types/Dance
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
If one of the Doom Patrol (the radiation one, wrapped in cloth) joins the Legion and unwraps:

http://gi94.photobucket.com/groups/l92/CV7LONETH0/Skeleton.gif
posted by kimberlee69_photo

[ April 06, 2010, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
And here's Whizzy in a way we don't often see, must be Ayla's influence:

-
posted by zunflower

[ April 06, 2010, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

This one reminds me of the Time Trapper after he's created trouble somewhere in the chronal stream:

-
posted by zunflower

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Lastly, this is a very tiny Mysa Nal from her Adventure days:

-
posted by zunflower

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
And now Brin after he put on a bit of weight by Francis Manapul.

Click for fullsize image

[ October 12, 2010, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Francis has quite the imagination!
This is excellent and fun!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
My description from DA:

"A while back I kept updating this list of ideas for Legion Alternate Reality style pin-ups for fun. I had Manapul do this one in particular because I believed it fit better with his design of Brin from the 3Boot/Earth-Prime Legion of Super-Heroes.

Sumo Timber Wolf: From a variation of the Earth-Prime timeline. Brin with a fatter, bulkier physique, adding size to his agility and strength. Maybe after his eventual break-up with Princess Projectra he turned to comfort food.

I actually added this to that idea for a Countdown Arena sequel fan fic that never got done. In the Timber Wolf section, this version and the regular Earth-Prime/3Boot Brin were tied for first.

A few months back I was asking Francis about having him do this and another of the alternate reality ideas while he was at San Diego and mailing them to me. When I met him at New York Comic Con he actually knew who I was and remembered the notes I sent. He was so nice and accommodating. I had him do this in one of my sketchbooks, and since it was smaller but in color it only cost 80 dollars. From New York Comic Con 2010.

My original idea was for Brin to keep the toeless boats but Francis drew sandals instead, which fits actually, and the rising sun in the background is a nice touch.

I'm actually really proud of this one even though I hadn't drawn it or created the character, but because, in a way, I got someone to illustrate my idea and design, even if it's a little odd. I am really glad Francis indulged my sick imagination and hope it didn't scar him for life."

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

And now we've got Sumo Lightning Lad by Ian Dorian. Although he's got more muscle than Brin.

-

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

A few more to add, two TW, one Dirk, and another LL.

By Tim Smith 3:
 -

By Dirk Tiede:  -

Dirk by Declan Shalvey:  -

Garth by Edwin Huang:  -

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.