Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of Substitute Heroes Podcast

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion of Substitute Heroes Podcast
Matt Kramer
Substitute Podcaster!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Kramer   Author's Homepage   Email Matt Kramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey all,

First off, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place or anything, but I have something I'd like to bring to my fellow Legion fans' attention.

Myself and three friends do a Legion-centric podcast, the Legion of Substitute Heroes. You can find us at http://www.legionofsubstitutepodcasters.com. On the show, we are working our way through the Showcases and are also doing a smattering of current issues as well. We're having a great time doing the show and we're trying to branch out with our listeners. I figure a message board of Legion fans is a great place to start.

Enjoy!!!

--------------------
Check out the Legion of Substitute Podcasters!

http://www.legionofsubstitutepodcasters.com

From: Grafton, WI | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I mentioned on another thread that I attended the "Comic Geek Speak Super Show" convention this past weekend, where I met the guys from the Legion of Substitute Podcasters.

If you'd like to hear me match wits with them during their "Stump the Subs" trivia segment, check out their most recent episode (#134) at:

http://paulfrench.ca/losp/

I'm on the show at slightly past the 34 minute mark, pulling some hard-core nerd action, but check out the whole thing for the Subs conducting some great convention floor interviews.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Killer question... I wouldn't have gotten that in a thousand years...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.