Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » My Non-Legion, Non-DCU Fanfics (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Non-Legion, Non-DCU Fanfics
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My Transformers fanfic:

Chapter 1

And I've added a list of links to my blog, which includes a direct link to Legion World.

[ August 28, 2010, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Fanfic Lass ]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Have not watched Transformers in a long time, but I still could hear Welker's shrill voice coming through loud and clear.

Good job.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Dev.

Chapter 2 this weekend.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually watched the first three episodes of Transformers last week for the first time in years.

I agree with Dev that you've done a beautiful job of capturing the feel of it.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thank you, Eryk.

It was a truly special show, the kind that very rarely happens. I really connected with it on a deep level that I find hard to describe.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, I love the original cartoon. Haven't really liked any version I've seen since (especially the especially the live action movies), though.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
The best (one of the only good) things about the first live action movie was when Optimus bent down and said "I...am Optimus Prime." Hearing the right voice saying that was soooo cool.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... just watched a couple of more episodes. This may lead to some retro-reviewing!
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Double the fun:

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Very nice.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thank you, Dev. It's a labor of love.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Chapter 4

Dev, thanks for becoming my latest follower.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Look forward to reading this a little later, once I get home.

My thing is moving along at a snails pace...as I want to get everything lined up right. Changing things from what I was initially going to do years ago takes a lot of coordination.

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I've been on a fanfic-writing roll this weekend!

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9 - THE CONCLUSION

I look forward to finding out what you all -- Dev, Eryk, and everyone else who has been following this story -- think. Please post all your comments in this thread, not on the blog. Thanks.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I'll read this as soon as I can...I also need to work on mine...but time os not something I have a ton of these days.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.