Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » My Non-Legion, Non-DCU Fanfics (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Non-Legion, Non-DCU Fanfics
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice. Reminds me that I have more things to write about Dane as well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Dev. [Smile]

I think Dane is hotness personified -- and, as most people here at LW know, I usually prefer women.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoyed this, but I wish I was better-versed in the era you're writing about. (A common problem for me when I'm reading people's fic here and on LJ, and the main reason I don't comment on them much.) The last time I saw Dane, he was kinda' sorta' interested in the Wasp. But I left superhero comics not long after that, so I don't know if that subplot ever went anywhere. [Confused]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Cleome. [Smile]

Dane's thing for Janet ended up being wholly unrequited (Janet never had particularly good judgement in such matters, did she?)

It's a shame that the era this story is set in has not been collected in trades. I consider it an extremely underrated era, and I know Cobie, Dev, Pov, and Tempest would back me up on that. And the back issues are cheap and easy to find: Avengers #334-339, #343-351, #355-369, and #372-375.

[ August 29, 2010, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Fanfic Lass ]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
One of, if not the, favorite Avengers runs. Not a huge fan of the Lightsaber Dane carried, but that didn't diminish the fun.

For you my dear...

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

COOOOOOOL!!!!

Thanks a million, Dev!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I gotta find him, but I have a custom Black Knight figure made from several different Batman:TAS figures, Including a removeable helmet.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Surprise! I spent most of Sunday working on the follow-up, did the final polish this morning before I left for work, and posted it just now!

Enjoy!

http://iammilk-milk.blogspot.com/2010/08/fanfic-black-knight-in-choice.html

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Are you a fan of the Legion of Substitute Heroes? Do you wish that Marvel's Legion analogs, the Imperial Guard, had their own versions of the Subs?

Well, I've introduced Subs analogs in my latest alternate-universe fanfic, and I'd sure like to know what you think:

http://iammilk-milk.blogspot.com/2010/09/fanfic-imperial-guard-in-new-blood.html

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I like the fact that you cover both the seeming ineptitude of the initial suns as well as the better more thought out subs of the 5YL stories.

Glad to see that you plan to continue this story.

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thanks, Dev.

Mild spoiler: Their voyage to Earth won't lead to them running into the X-Men or the Avengers. That's too predictable.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Good to hear. I like the unpredictable.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Here we go with the second installment. And just a reminder that this is an alternate Marvel Universe, full of surprises for characters and readers alike.

http://iammilk-milk.blogspot.com/2010/09/fanfic-imperial-guard-in-new-blood-part.html

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Another great installment. Cannot wait to see the next one. Nice and simple set up for the main event here.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

The final two installments of the Imperial Task Force story should be ready this weekend.

In the meantime, here's another untold Avengers story, starring Wanda, Vizh, Clint, and Simon, and guest-starring Mary Clarke (has anyone figured out yet which DC character she's an analog of? Hint: they're not necessarily the same gender.)

http://iammilk-milk.blogspot.com/2010/09/fanfic-west-coast-avengers-in-burdens.html

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.