Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Bill Alger- Li'l Legion (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Bill Alger- Li'l Legion
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Nobody ever remembers poor Nimbok of Vaalor.

Or that other poor guy who died fighting the space beast.

[No]

How could anyone forget them? They died so well!
From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Actually Bill,
You are cordially invited to visit the Directory of the Museum of Legion Arts http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000249
and look over a few years worth of requested themes/exhibits. If you're interested in more/other ideas. Naturally, this, your own thread is the best place for all of us to come and find your latest.

As ever, I'm SO glad you're a Legion fan. But - fyi, you are welcome to add non-Legion stuff here at Bits!

Cool! Thanks for the link, Sketch Lad! Looks like there's tons of good stuff & ideas there! I'll be reading through the Directory!
From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
quote:

Or that other poor guy who died fighting the space beast.

[No]

I recall doing sketches of other denizens of Shanghalla, but of course, those sketches are lost in the mists of time/web/storage, etc...
Too bad that the Time Trapper and his Iron Curtain of Time (or whatever it was called) is stopping time-travel or you could hop in a time bubble and retrieve your art. Well, hopefully it's out there somewhere...
Bill Alger
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Titan Lad:
These are all adorable. I want to carry about Little Cham in my pocket.

Thanks Titan!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:

Click for fullsize image
Nimbok of Vaalor!

The love the evil wizard's moustache!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love BB in anything and everything.
I remember the puff guys from the Satan Girl story, right?
The wildness of them is wonderful in your chibis style!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:

Click for fullsize image
Nimbok of Vaalor!

The love the evil wizard's moustache!
ALL villains should have mustaches to twirl, no?
Even the women villains! [Smile]

Bill Alger
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
I love BB in anything and everything.
I remember the puff guys from the Satan Girl story, right?
The wildness of them is wonderful in your chibis style!

Yes, Candle, they were from the Satan Girl story. Curt Swan could really come up with some wacky aliens- though John Forte's were a bit wackier!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Krypto meets Shrinking Violet!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I [Love] Bill Alger's Shrinking Violet!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Validus!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Validus rocks the house!!
lil'rhino

-
Li'l Legion Clubhouse!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These last three are so funny!
I love lil, lil legionnaires!
And Krypto!

Ya know, Tribulus in dotREBELS doesn't have a brain.
I wonder if Tribulus is pre-brain Validus?
Maybe his brain is like, Gim's?
Ewwwww!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

quote:
I [Love] Bill Alger's Shrinking Violet!

I'm really doing my version of John Forte's Shrinking Violet. She was always so nervous & worried & neurotic!
  This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.