Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Wrestling (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMB Wrestling
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
As most of you know, I am a gamer.
My favorite types of games are ones which let me create things.
One of the best character creating games in the "SMackdown vs Raw" wrestling games.

Here are 3 LMB heroes and 3 Villians I created in the 2010 version of the game.

dedman

Lardlad

Cobalt Kid

Shenu

Salad Tosser Lord

Red Bee

So I now have the 2011 version and am planning on making a complete roster (50 characters) of LMB people.
If you want to be in, just make a note in this thread...suggest a villian/nemesis from LMB history for youself as well.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, that is really neat!

Without getting too technical, how is that done? In other words, do you have existing templates that you modify with sliders and such, or are you able to import existing photos which the program adapts? The reason I ask is that the "Cobalt Kid" one bears a remarkable resemblance to the real Des, especially in the eyes and the shape of the face. If it's not from a photo, then you have an amazing eye for detail.

If you do wind up doing a full LMB roster, I'd love to see Ex in motion as a suited, smoking "little person".

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
ZOMG!!!

I wanna be in here!!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

Only request is shades and Leather jacker if possible. I think you actually did a drawing of mycharacteryears ago...so you know what he looks like.

Not sure on the villian though...I'll thinkofsomeone.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the song choice for Cobie. AWESOME!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW!!!

These are totally awesome Deddy! I love, love, love the one for me! And Ex is so right--that actually looks like me! It's perfect! And Dev is right--the theme song is perfect too. It's been one of my anthems in real life for years. [Big Grin]

Love the other ones too!

Salad Tosser Lord is from "Parts Unknown". Classic wrestling! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
these are awesome.

love the veins (lines) on dedman's face.

CK is dead on!!!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Love stuff like this!! I request Starsearchers characters. Or Sketch Lad! Whatever!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are wild! Very cool, deddy!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys!

Ex - I won't be doing a full roster of LMB, the game limits to me to a total of 50.
I will make sure I make you, however the game is rated teen, so no smoking (I can give you a very smoky/foggy style entrance though). Also the smallest person I can make is 5 feet tall...is that little enough?

Dev - Not a problem, I will make your attire a match to my drawing. It should be noted that each character can have up to 4 attires, so everyone I make will also be getting a 100% original costume as well.

Cobie - I copied from one of your FB pics as close as the game would let me. Cool that the song is one you really like too, I just choose it cause I thought it fit your characters umm.."reputation"

PB and Sharky - you two want in? I got Ideas for you!

Sketchy - I think for you I'll go with you as you. Perhaps as your enemy a Starsearchers villian? Any suggestions? (must be male, no cross-gender matchs in this game)

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not much for wrestling, but I'm always willing to see new interpretations of Rockhopper Lad. Remember that the black and white stuff is not really a costume, but his own feathers. I usually see him as not really tall, but sort of slim and wiry. This avatar I had commissioned a few years back is probably the most accurate representation.

A bonus is that you'd only have to change the music and maybe his expression to make Evil Emperor Pyngwyn.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey dedster,
Sketch Lad has long blonde hair, wears black with bits of color either randomly placed or specifically placed. He is lean and muscular.

Dean is not.

Sketch Lad's enemy could be Beigeseid. (The LMBverse version of Darkseid.) He is large and very, very beige.

I love that you're doing this. I've dabbled in making Legion characters with video games, too. The animation is the most fun!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
the smallest person I can make is 5 feet tall...is that little enough?

Ah, what has Pro Wrestling become? Somewhere... Lord Littlebrook weeps. [Smile]

Just kidding, deddy, whatever you do I'm sure will be awesome. If you need to have a character nemesis, Ex's is Phineas B. Fuddle, who looks like Jon Erik Hexum from the old Voyagers TV show:

http://www.retroist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Hexum_Peluce.jpg

...without, of course, the young boy attached to his hip. [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
PB and Sharky - you two want in? I got Ideas for you!

Absolutely! I'd love to see what you'd come up with...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ya know, these good guy/bad guy LMB vids make me realize that Lardy doesn't really have an archenemy/nemesis. I mean, he's had a few over the years, and there's one who's dead that kinda sticks out--but no nemesis, really. I guess over the years I've kind of underlined that he's always been his own worst enemy, really.

Terrific Lardy vid, though. Sounds like Alice in Chains in the background. If so, don't recognize the song.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev has never had a distinct enemy either Lardy.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.