Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMBP: Revealing Shades (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMBP: Revealing Shades
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
So this is my long overdue story that will hopefully set my continuity straight. I was going to add micros for all the characters I have used that people don't know or are no longer familiar with...but I am too lazy. Here it goes:

Chapter One: Random Appearance

It’s a bright, sunny day in the grand city of Legionopolis, but as it happens from time to time, a chaotic one. Cobalt Kid, Lash Lad and Shark Lad have their hands full with Plastoidika, a 10 foot female robot composed of a super density plastic. Cobalt Kid’s magnetic blasts stun the robot, but ultimately fail to stop the crazily programmed femme. Plastoidika energizes her left hand and prepares to fire, but Lash Lad quickly gets his whip around her wrist, runs behind her and pulls hard. Her blast goes sailing into the nearest skyscraper.
Lash Lad looks as all the rubble heads for them.

Lash Lad: Crap!!

Cobalt Kid levitates off the ground towards the rubble.

Cobalt Kid: The metal parts will be no problem--

KinetixgreenZoe: And I can take care of the rest!

Lash Lad and Cobalt Kid’s eyes pop.

Cobalt Kid: Zoe?

KinetixgreenZoe: Come on!

With citizens in danger, there is no time to contemplate her random appearance after years of inactivity. Hence, rings of blue magnetism and green psychokinetic energy envelope the rubble.
Down below Shark Lad grabs Plastoidika’s right leg and heaves it up. Plastoidika starts to fall back, but maneuvers herself into a back flip and lands upright.

Shark Lad: Agile for a tall thing.

Lash Lad throws ink-filled darts and the optical receptors on Plastoidika’s face. From up above Cobalt Kid and KinetixgreenZoe faces light up, they look at each other and realize that they are having the same idea.

Cobalt Kid: Get her down!!! GET HER DOWN!!!

Lash Lad turns to Shark Lad.

Lash Lad: What does he think we’re trying to do?

Shark Lad shrugs his shoulders. Lash Lad brings out two whips, he runs behind the now blinded robot and manages to get both whips around her waist. He pulls with all his strength as Shark Lad runs at Plastoidika, as he get’s within 15 feet of her, leaps, tucks himself into a ball and smashes into her chest, plowing her down.

Then a gigantic blue and green glowing spear made of rubble falls from the sky and lands directly on Plastoidika. The robot spasms and then lies still. Cobalt Kid and KinetixgreenZoe join the two on the ground.

KinetixgreenZoe: Great job, guys, just like old times!

The trio of men stare at her.

Notes:

I originally signed up as Jonathan's Zoe...I think, I immediately changed it to KinetixgreenZoe (KGZ), who was basically similar to the canon Kinetix. I did make a micro of KGZ as I saw myself playing her:

-

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter Two: Strange Occurrence

Roll Call:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Lash Lad
Kent Shakespeare
Dedman
Dev Em
Caliente
Shark Lad

The LMBPers are sitting at their round meeting table, each member has their own unique drink in front of them.

Caliente: So where is she now?

Dev Em: She took monitor duty for me, she seems nice.

Cobalt Kid: She was always nice. But why is she here?

Lash Lad: She wasn’t a Legionnaire for a long time. In fact, she only did a handful of missions before she left.

Kent Shakespeare: Her position was filled by the High Priestess.

Lard Lad: The mage?

Cobalt Kid: Viv had a load of mystic knowledge, to be quite honest, the team barely noticed Zoe’s absence.

Dedman: Speaking of mystic knowledge, Luna, our Fair Folk resident is missing.

Dev Em: Poof!!! One minute she was on a mission and the next gone.

Shark Lad: Connection?

Cobalt Kid: I don’t know. Kind of odd that when one female mystic leaves another one just fills the gap…

Kent Shakespeare: Did she say where she has been all this time?

Lash Lad: Aleph.

Then a holovid pops up in front of them with live feed from the monitor board.

KinetixgreenZoe: Guys, I am getting intel from the Quank’s, they need help! Someone is trashing downtown.

Cobalt Kid: Thanks, Kinetix. They tell you who it is?

KinetixgreenZoe: They just left a message on a loop saying, “You’d want to see this for yourself.”

Cobalt Kid: All right, meet us in 30, we’re heading out.

Notes:

I won't be adding any of my past identities or alts into the Roll Call when I do them.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Three: Rambunctious Arrivals!!!

Roll Call:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Lash Lad
Kent Shakespeare
Dedman
Dev Em
Caliente
Shark Lad
Abin Quank
Everyday Girl
Space Ranger
Spellbinder

The LMBPers arrive downtown where they find the Quanks and Spellbinder engaging in battle with Misfits, Rapture and Minx.

Cobalt Kid: This is getting a little strange.

KinetixgreenZoe: Ohhh, look at that flashy one has green hair.

Lash Lad: What’s happening Cru?

Spellbinder: They just attacked me! I was shopping and that blond one hit me with a psi-bolt!

Spellbinder takes to the air where she meets Rapture and the two begin a telepathic battle.

Rapture: HAHAHA!!! Come on, Princess you’re better than this!!!

Rapture releases a telekinetic shockwave that fractures the nearby building structure and cracks the ground.

Pizzazz: Oh yeah! That’s it! Let’s show these goody-two shoes how to have some fun!

Cobalt Kid: Enough, Pizzazz!

Jetta: Piss off, yank!

Jetta blasts Cobalt Kid with a shadow blast.

Everyday Girl: These women are SOOO annoying!

Minx: Shut up, little girl!

Minx releases a blinding flash at Everyday Girl and then blasts Lash Lad with a strobe blast. Clash then runs over to Lash Lad and begins to kick him.

Everyday Girl: Everything is white!!!

Space Ranger: HEY!!! Witch, you will pay for that!

Space Ranger flies after Minx, but is stopped by a blue force field.

Stormer: Not today, Ranger!!!

Stormer alters her force field and pushes Space Ranger 40 feet away and through a building. Stormer and Minx laugh until Abin Quank snatches Stormer up in and emerald energy field and carries her upwards. As Minx points her hands to take down Abin, Caliente sets a wall of fire around her.

Caliente: Ok, hot stuff, show me what you got!

Minx: With pleasure, little feuer.

The two femmes began to battle it out. Meanwhile Shark Lad launches himself at Jetta for attacking Cobalt Kid, only to be stopped by a staff made out of diamond.

Roxy: Did that hurt, fin boy?! AHAHA!!!

Roxy slams the staff down on his head, she raises it back up and prepares to down it on him again; when the staff glows green and is tossed aside.

KinetixgreenZoe: Enough of that!

Pizzazz: Go away, pest!

Pizzazz launches a burst of powerful photons at the Legionnaires and knocks KinetixgreenZoe out of the fight. Lard Lad, Dedman, Dev Em, and Kent Shakespeare and are still standing.

Pizzazz: Guess it takes a bit more juice to take care of you!

Jetta: All muscle, no brain. What did you expect?

Kent Shakespeare: No Brain? Are you kidding me?

Dev Em and Kent heads towards Jetta, who wraps them up in shadow and flies off with them. Roxy turns and blasts them with diamond shards. Pizzazz again releases a powerful blast at Lard Lad and Dedman, causing Dedman to fall over as his legs are destroyed.

Dedman: COME ON!!!!

Lard Lad: Sorry, Ded!

Lard Lad turns his head to the two Misfits.

Lard Lad: This ends now, ladies!

Pizzazz: I am sick people telling me what to do!

Pizzazz radiates green energy, her eyes are pools of swirling energy. She releases blast after blast upon Lard Lad.

Lard Lad: She’s strong, giving my force field a work out!

Up above, Stormer and Abin continue to have a battle of force fields as he tries to crush her protective force field with his ring.

Stormer: I am not going down that easy!

Abin Quank: You won’t last, young lady.

Next to them Rapture and Spellbinder finish their battle of the minds as Spellbinder telepathically overpowers Rapture. Rapture is rendered unconscious, Spellbinder lowers her to the ground then takes off to Abin.

Spellbinder: Care for an assist?

Abin Quank: Much appreciated, Princess.

Spellbinder focuses her mind on Stormer, her mind is still woozy from her battle with Rapture. She has enough power to cause Stormer a moments falter, which is all Abin needs. His force field surrounds Stormer and compresses just enough to render her no longer a threat.
On the ground, Caliente burns all the oxygen around Minx, who then passes out. She looks up and see Spellbinder and Abin fly down to her. Lash Lad, recovered, runs over to them.

Abin Quank: That’s three, you ok, Lash?

Lash Lad: Just fine.

Caliente: Three to go. I’ll take the dark lady!

Caliente engulfs her body in flame and soars to Jetta.

Caliente: Let’s them go!

Jetta: Eh?

Before Jetta can react, Caliente summons her most brightest flame, glowing white hot! The sky seems as if it has a super nova forty feet from the ground, Jetta stumbles from the light, Kent Shakespeare and Dev Em take the advantage and hurl themselves at Jetta knocking her into the building behind her, removing her from the fight. Kent falls to the ground and Dev Em lowers himself with Caliente as she returns herself to her normal state. The three meet up with Spellbinder and Abin on the ground. Then Lash Lad grabs his whip and starts choking Spellbinder.

Lash Lad: Don’t anybody move or the Princess gets it. Or you can stay there and she still gets it. Ahahahaha!

Kent moves into action, comes from behind Lash Lad and hit’s the base of his neck. Lash Lad releases Spellbinder and falls back. Spellbinder drives her mind into Lash Lad’s, she immediately sees the problem and forces a resolution. Lash Lad’s body molds and changes, revealing Clash. Clash reaches for her blaster and shoots Dev Em in the chest, he yells. Kent then lays his fist on Clash’s head and she goes down. Before they can speak to each other a blast of green light knocks them all to the ground.

Pizzazz: Give up, Lard-butt!

Lard Lad: HA!!! Dream on, shrew!

Pizzazz: ARRRHHHH!!!!

Lard Lad’s force field deflects her blast and he returns with one in kind. But while he is unable to press an advantage, Roxy comes behind and blasts him a sparkling white energy, leaving him encased in diamond.

Roxy: HA!!! Biggest diamond you ever see, Pizzazz?

Before Pizzazz can respond, Roxy screams as she is on the receiving end of Shark Lad’s SHARK BITE!!! Shark Lad doesn’t let Roxy recover and slams him fist into her, taking her down. Pizzazz quickly blasts Shark Lad down.

Pizzazz: Your fish food, fin boy!

A green light envelopes the encased Lard Lad, KinetixgreenZoe uses her power to manipulate diamond prison into freeing it’s hostage.

KinetixgreenZoe: Let’s finish her!

Lard Lad and KinetixgreenZoe blast Pizzazz with everything they can muster. When the dust settles, Pizzazz is lying on the ground with a fading green glow around her.

Notes:

I am a huge Jem fan, so when I was younger I made a huge Jem Comic Bible that was composed of Jem characters with comic book powers. My favorite characters are Pizzazz, Jem and Rapture, but I never did use Jem. Here are some dolls that you can find on this site: Jem's Cartoon Wardrobe

-
Pizzazz: Phyllis Gabor, leader and singer of the Misfits, spoiled daddy's girl, I gave her light powers

-
Roxy: Roxy Pelligrini, guitarist of the Misfits, poor, street tough, uneducated (she was just learning how to read in the series), I gave her some enhanced strength and the ability to produce a diamond like substance the way Iceman does ice.

-
Stormer: Mary Phillips, the synthesizer/piano player of the Misfits, very talented, sweet but loyal, I gave her a very powerful force field ability, similar, but not quite the same as Invisible Woman, and it's blue.

-
Jetta: Sheila Burns, British, poor, a liar that come from a family of low-lives, she plays the sax for the Misfits, I gave her shadow powers, like Umbra, Nightshade, Darkstar, you know...

-
Clash: Constance Montgomery, the lackey and groupie of the Misfits, eager to please and be a Misfit, I gave her shape-shifting powers, a cross between Mystique and Chameleon.

-
Minx: Ingrid Kruger, a German synthesizer/pianist for the Stingers, a seductress and intellect. I gave her the ability to blind people with her strobe blast, which could also be focused into a powerful blast attack...but not the variety in light powers as Pizzazz, I later gave her pheromone powers to add to her set.

-
Rapture: Phoebe Ashe, guitar player for the Stingers, she's a con-artist, I gave her telekinesis and telepathy

[ March 09, 2011, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

To all those reading these, thank you!

Chapter Four: Chaos Players

After the skirmish, the Legionnaires, minus KinetixgreenZoe, but with the additions of Spellbinder and the three Quanks, they discuss the battle and their newly returned comrade.

Abin Quank: She just returns and the Misfits show up. That’s not coincidence.

Lash Lad: That’s for sure.

Cobalt Kid: Gut instinct is one thing, but we have no proof.

Dedman: You saw her on the field. She came through.

Caliente: There is a lot of people with powers that can help, but to be a Legionnaire, there needs to be trust.

Spellbinder: I’ll read her mind.

The team stares at Spellbinder for her blunt statement.

Lard Lad: What?

Shark Lad: You can’t just invade her mind like that!

Kent Shakespeare: That is completely unethical.

Everyday Girl: We need to know if she should be allowed to stay here.

Space Ranger: Or worse, if she’s an enemy.

Lard Lad: Popping into her head whenever you want isn’t the way.

Dev Em: That isn’t like you, Princess.

Cobalt Kid: Cru?

Spellbinder: It’s Rapture, when I finally broke through…these images in her mind.
We need to know. We can ask her permission.

Later, Abin, Cobalt and Spellbinder find KinetixgreenZoe and ask her for permission. KinetixgreenZoe is unsettled by the proposal, but, she wants to earn her teammates trusts, so she consents. The four move to a common room, where KinetixgreenZoe makes herself comfortable lying on a couch. Spellbinder stands at the end of the couch and raises her left hand above KinetixgreenZoe’s head. All seems fine for both of them, but then, there is discomfort on Spellbinder’s face.

Abin Quank: Princess?

Before another word can be said, the building shakes. Spellbinder and KinetixgreenZoe break their connection. They hear the sound of cackling. The four run to the door and see the halls covered with ice on their left side. The follow the ice covered path, all four levitating so as not to slip, until the reach the source, the Trix. Abin’s mouth drops. Caliente is in a twister and Shark Lad is in a cage of lightning both courtesy of Stormy. Darcy has her dark psychic powers stopping Kent, Dev Em, Space Ranger and Lard Lad. Icy has cut Dedman in two and frozen Lash Lad and Everyday Girl. The three laugh until they notice the four enter the room.

Icy: Well, girls, look who decided to join us.

Stormy: More toys to play with.

Darcy: Well that’s not good for them, you always break your toys.

Icy: Just like poor Deddy! Hahahaha!

As the three witches laugh, three spectacular women flash by and knock them to the ground and then disappear. All of them look across the room and find Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Power Boy and Fat Cramer, being led by Sketch Lad.

Sketch Lad: Not to worry, I can make enough toys to keep you hags busy.

Darcy: Hags!!!!

Darcy’s eyes glow purple as she prepares to fry Sketch Lad’s mind.

Saturn Girl: Crujectra!

Spellbinder automatically knows Saturn Girl’s idea as they both place a mental shield around Sketch Lad’s mind, causing Darcy’s attack to fly back at her. Stormy tries to defend her sister with a lightning bolt, but Lightning Lad absorbs it, giving Nightcrawler the time to teleport in front of the two standing Trix and give Icy a kick in the gut and Stormy a slug to the face. He teleports out, but before the smoke clears, Fat Cramer is on the two, clawing both of them. Power Boy come up next, and punches both of them, his strength sends them hurtling back. The two witches pick up Darcy.

Icy: It doesn’t matter. The end is upon you.

The three teleport out. Before the group can collect its’ self, the skies grow dark. They go to the nearest window. And all find silent, except for Cobalt Kid, who utters a single word under his breath,

Cobalt Kid: No.

Notes:

The Trix come from a show called The Winx Club. They are the main antagonists. They're sisters in the original Italian story, if I recall. Icy (silver hair) is the leader, with ice specialty magic, Darcy (green hair)is the observant one with darkness and psychic magic, Stormy (purple hair) is hot headed and controls lightning and wind magic.

I brought them here to LW to open a school of witchcraft (Cloud Tower, the name of the witchcraft school in the series) and basically cause some mayhem...I don't think I wrote them out as I just changed characters. I played Darcy on this account, so she was my character (as she's my favorite.)

Here is some visuals.

- Click for fullsize image

[ March 15, 2011, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Five: Planetary Dusk

The LMBPers look to the sky in astonishment and horror, as their world is blackened by the sight of another planet. The decrepit planet is flowing with purple energy veins all around it. A dark cloud is emanating from it, heading to Legionopolis.

Spellbinder: That’s--

Cobalt Kid: The War Planet.

Lard Lad: The one that attack Legion World a few years back?

Power Boy: I thought it was destroyed?

Nightcrawler: It seems to be back.

The dark cloud begins to take form.

Abin Quank: Look!

The others look out the window.

Abin Quank: That’s not Viv.

The clouds take on various forms, but the middle and most imminent figure is unmistakable, the black robed woman with decorative horns on her head, Maleficent, the dark fairy and mistress of evil.

Maleficent: Legion World, all is well. We are here to bring you our perfect order. All that is asked of you charming gentry, is surrender. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cobalt Kid: All those people with them…they’ve all been here before.

They scan the group and see the likes of Laverna, wicked fairy who sought to destroy her sister’s fairy kingdom, Eva Ernst, Grand High Witch of a sect of evil, children-murdering witches, Gothel, the sorceress known for locking up Rapunzel, Lady Van Tassel, known for raising the Headless Horsemen and the Trix. Gothel and Laverna wave their hands and summon the Misfits.

Maleficent: Your silence shall be taken as a refusal to our offer.

She waits a short beat.

Maleficent: Idiots.

Maleficent releases a purple lightning bolt into the sky, hordes of demons, literally start to rain from above. The villainesses can be heard laughing as chaos begins to reign. Maleficent releases attack upon attack on the LMBP headquarters, while Eva, Laverna, Lady Van Tassel and Gothel, accompanied by the Trix and Misfits descend upon the now severely damaged building. The LMBPers left standing are hurled back by the combined attack of the villainesses. The Misfits are the first to enter.

Pizzazz: All right!!! Time to settle the score.

Roxy: You all are going to pay for last time.

Before the Misfits can get their revenge, a small purple figure grows from the air and smacks Roxy in the face and kicks Clash in the gut. Then green beams of radiation are hurled at the Misfits, the LMBPers have found some aid in the form of Vi and Radion. KinetixgreenZoe jumps into action and warps the room to seal the team off from their opponents, though they begin to knock it down quickly.

Cobalt Kid: That’s not going to be enough to stop them!

Spellbinder: We’re not exactly in the best shape to fight them.

Then a whispering raspy voice comes from behind them.

RavenArcanna: Perhaps I can be of some aide.

From a dark cloud emerges the slender form of RavenArcanna. The Misfits break through, but before they can attack, a dark raven erupts from RavenArcanna towards the villainess who cry out in agony. KinetixgreenZoe and Spellbinder combine their powers and throw the Misfits from the Headquarters. But the heroes have little time to press an advantage, as the Trix, Laverna, Eva, Van Tassel and Gothel descend into the Headquarters. Eva’s eyes glow purple and a rejuvenated Misfits rejoin the villainess. Eva speaks first, in a thick German accent.

Eva Ernst: You fools! You have no idea the power at our disposal.

Gothel: It won’t matter, soon they’ll be begging for death.

Laverna: Hmmm. I wasn’t expecting them to be alive long enough to beg.

The three women grin devilishly. Eva snaps her fingers, the Trix and Misfits launch waves of energy at the LMBPers. Space Ranger pulls himself up and throws himself in front the barrage, his body irradiated in the combined powers. He falls to the ground, Everyday Girl gets up and releases round after round, before it anyone knows it becomes a free for all fight. The Legion does not fare well at this point, matters become more desperate when Spellbinder unleashes a telepathic assault on Gothel, causing the princess to fall over in agony. RavenArcanna approaches KinetixgreenZoe.

RavenArcanna: We need to get her out of here.

KinetixgreenZoe: What? She’s strong, she can take it.

RavenArcanna: You don’t understand. It’s not safe for a telepath of her nature.

KinetixgreenZoe turns and sees Cobalt Kid and Abin Quank combining their powers with Spellbinder to form a force field as the Eva, Laverna and Gothel send deathblow after deathblow at the princess.

RavenArcanna: Mystic based telepathy, it is dangerous to these ones.

KinetixgreenZoe: All right! But she’ll need protectors.

RavenArcanna: Then we shall give them to her. In spades.

KinetixgreenZoe focuses her powers away from the attackers and onto her teammates. Sending a handful of them to Spellbinder. She then jumps in front of Spellbinder, psychokinetically blocking the attack. RavenArcanna waves her hands over the group assembled by Spellbinder, they are enveloped in a black cloud.

Spellbinder: What are you doing!?!

RavenArcanna: Buying you time.

As the team’s view blackens, the last image they see is KinetixgreenZoe’s field breaking and then a blinding light followed by darkness.

Notes:

Misfits in this chapter refers to all Jem characters from the before chapter, I was too lazy to write: The Misfts, Clash, Rapture and Minx.

Maleficent was used very shortly by me, she was an alt, not my main character. I am a huge Sleeping Beauty fan, particularly Disney's version, I know I had big plans for her.
Click for fullsize image

Laverna is from a series of Barbie fairy movies, she's a typical fairy baddie that hates her pure and sweet sister. I partnered with Invisible Brainiac to use her as villain for a RP we started, but we started at the end of my first run here so it never went anywhere.
 -

Eva Ernst, I think I used her on my account, I am not sure anymore...but for those that don't know, I am huge Anjelica Huston fan, so I probably used her as a main...she didn't last long though, she's the main antagonist from the movie Witches, and I stole her line, "You're doomed old woman" on more than one occasion.
Click for fullsize image

Gothel, from Barbie's Rapunzel, voiced by Anjelica Huston, she was part of the same plot as Laverna, so she didn't get very far. I don't believe I used her as main character for me.
Click for fullsize image

Lady Van Tassel, Miranda Richardson couldn't have acted better as this character, I was impressed and used her as a villain on here...I think, maybe, I know I used her, but not sure how far she got or if she was an alt...Cobie, do you know?
Click for fullsize image

Vi and Radion, actually, not me that I can remember. I think these were created by a friend that I arm wrestled to join, but she didn't last and I took over the account
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

RavenArcanna was my second persona after KinetixgreenZoe, we were having a Titan's thing for a month and I choose a white clad Raven as an avatar...that was the start of the insanity, I got a little taste of change and couldn't stop.
 -

[ March 15, 2011, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Six: Loser Cave

Roster:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Shark Lad
Spellbinder
Abin Quank
Sketch Lad
Dev Em
Dedman
Power Boy
Kent Shakespeare

The Legionnaires arrive from a thick cloud of smoke into what seems to be a valley of land right out side the city.

Lard Lad: Where does she get off taking us out of the fight like that?

Dev Em: She didn’t send us very far, with my speed I can get back there---

Spellbinder: No! Some of you may not know this place, but I do. This is where the entrance to the Loser Cave is.

Cobalt Kid: Cru’s right.

Abin Quank: She sent us to Bill?

Kent Shakespeare: He’s been inactive for years now.

Cobalt Kid: He just stops by once in a while for a quick chat.

Sketch Lad: Maybe a giant planet of doom and it’s magical femizons will be enough to get him active again.

Spellbinder leads the team to a bright green patch of grass, she pulls up on it a round hidden door and reveals a hole in the ground. The team descends. The cave starts off dark, but as the team moves inward, lights reveal a fairly livable, decorated bachelor pad and to their surprise, Loser Lad.

Lard Lad: BILL!!!!

Dev Em: It’s been a long time, Lou.

The team gathers around their long departed colleague, all except Sketch Lad and Spellbinder. After a few moments of joy, the Loser Lad looks at the two.

Loser Lad: Hey guys…

Sketch Lad: What the hell, Bill? The damn planet is under attack and you’re sitting on your ass hiding in your freakin’ Cave!

Loser Lad: It’s not like that.

Spellbinder: No, it isn’t. Is it?

The team stares at the Princess.

Spellbinder: My mind has been in some really dark places this last day. Rapture, Kinetix and…

She takes a moment to pause before she can say the next name, as the experience with this one was the most traumatic.

Spellbinder: …Gothel, now I am sensing the same darkness here. Who is here with you?

Loser Lad’s face sinks, he looks to Spellbinder.

Loser Lad: She had no where else to go.

Loser Lad walks behind the team and goes to a small hall, you can hear him talk to someone, he comes back out the team.

Loser Lad: I think she summoned me here, she was pretty wiped out. I think---

Then a voice which seems to chime whenever she speaks emits from the hall.

DivineOpalJanell: It’s all right, Loser Lad, I can speak for myself.

Abin Quank: Oh…boy!

Cobalt Kid: This has to be awkward for you.

Abin Quank: You have no idea…I thought you exploded and became your mother!

DivineOpalJanell: That is not important now.

Spellbinder: Your right. When I got into Rapture’s head, I got this overwhelming sense of desperation and darkness. It was unbearable. And I got it again when I read Kinetix’s mind. It was disgustingly worse with Gothel. And when I scanned to see if this place was secure, I got it again, and it wasn’t from Lou. What’s going on?

DivineOpalJanell: To be quite honest, I am not sure. I do know that I was given a vision of immense trauma, much like the feeling that you have been sensing, Spellbinder. But this vision was unlike anything I have ever had. The vividness of it was precise. I tried to call to the higher power that gives me strength---

Loser Lad comes from behind and puts her hands on her shoulders.

DivineOpalJanell: I felt the sense of death. My Goddess is dying!

Tears fill her eyes, she drops her head, the team is silent for a moment.

Kent Shakespeare: What does this have to do with the attacks, why did RavenArcanna send us here?

DivineOpalJanell: What attacks?

They explain to DivineOpalJanell and Loser Lad about the recent attacks and the War Planet’s invasion

DivineOpalJanell: The Goddess is all powerful. Perhaps with her in death’s throes her protection is fading.

Shark Lad: Protection? What kind of protection?

Power Boy: Why would she protect us?

Loser Lad: Because of Viv. Viv brought the faith of the Goddess here.

DivineOpalJanell: My mother cared for this planet, she wanted to make sure it was protected, the Goddess granted her request.

Cobalt Kid: So we have to save your Goddess?

Lard Lad: How are we going to do that?

Loser Lad: Find her first.

Lard Lad: How do you find gods?

Spellbinder: By probing deeper.

Spellbinder locks eyes with DivineOpalJanell.

DivineOpalJanell: In the shadows lie the answers.

Notes:

DivineOpalJanell was a the child of HighPriestessViviane and Abin Quank. She was born within few days of conception. She didn't last long and ended up killing herself to bring her mother back from the dead. I liked playing her, she was fun and I did use her on my main account.

Here is a micro of how I pictured her to look like.

-

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Seven: Somber Vision

The team has found themselves against an army of mystics. A small troupe of Legionnaires has been forcible retreated and find themselves in the Loser Cave. On Loser Lad’s bed, Spellbinder and DivineOpalJanell sit across from each other, both of them have their legs crossed and their hands on their knees. The rest of the Legionnaires wait outside.

DivineOpalJanell: By combining my Sight with you psychic capabilities, perhaps we shall be able to see past the shadows that are blinding us.

Spellbinder: The let’s begin.

Spellbinder takes a deep breath. Willingly seeing into the darkness and despair that she has glimpsed within the last few hours is not something she wished to do, in fact, the very idea is haunting her. But Legion World is in danger, and this is a common thread that she has been able to perceive and she will do all that is possible to make sure that her home is protected. The room is engulfed with an eerie pink glow as the women make a connection.

The two women struggle for what seems like an eternity, pushing with every once of energy to breach the shadows, until…

The two women leave their bodies. They find themselves floating over an expansive body of water, there are gigantic rocks jutting out of the water. Hardly any light is here as the sky is blackened with what seems to be dark clouds.

DivineOpalJanell: This is my vision!

Spellbinder: This place is crawling with the same feeling I got from the minds of the others.

DivineOpalJanell: Yes, it is the sense of death. I can feel her. She is slipping away from me!

DivineOpalJanell begins to fold into herself, becoming slightly hysterical. Spellbinder grabs her arms and turns DivineOpalJanell to face her.

Spellbinder: Opal! Please, you have to focus. Our world is at risk, if your Goddess is the answer, then you must be strong. I can’t do this on my own. I can’t focus here, this place is pulsating with such a strong force that I can barely keep contact with you! I need you.

DivineOpalJanell slightly raises her head, avoiding any eye contact. She barely nods her head in consent.

Spellbinder: Good. Can you sense anything else, does this look familiar to you?

DivineOpalJanell: I have never been here before. But there is only one thing that I know about this place. The sense of death is strongest from there.

DivineOpalJanell points to a rock formation in the middle of the water, this one is fairly larger than any of the other rocks.

Spellbinder: Come on, let’s get closer.

The two women fly towards the rock circling it from top to bottom, until Spellbinder notices that the tide crashing on the rock is covering something. She lowers herself and sees a small hole leaking shadows from it.

Spellbinder: I found something!

Spellbinder immediately rushes towards hole.

DivineOpalJanell: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Spellbinder gets closer to the hole, she hears the sound of birds flapping. The shadow bursts forth and everything is black.

The women return to their bodies with such force that they are each thrown in opposite directions across Loser Lad’s bedroom. The sound brings in the rest of the Legionnaires. Loser Lad immediately rushes to DivineOpalJanell and helps her up, while Lard Lad and Kent help Spellbinder up.

Dev Em: Is everyone all right?

Spellbinder: Shaken, actually more than shaken, but I’ll live.

DivineOpalJanell: I feel as if nothing can live, and we shall not if we do not move.

Shark Lad: What do you mean?

Spellbinder: She’s right, whatever we did, we sent a signal out.

Sketch Lad: Someone is coming here?

Power Boy focuses his mind.

Power Boy: I don’t sense anyone else nearby. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A knife pops out from behind Power Boy’s right shoulder, behind him stands Lady Van Tassel.

Lady Van Tassel: I didn’t want you to.

She grits her teeth and the blade sends a shrilling pain into Power Boy’s body, he turns around with his fists clinched and back hands her, her little body crashes into the wall. He pulls the blade out and throws it to the ground, causing it to shatter.

Power Boy: Damn magic!

DivineOpalJanell: I am sorry, Power Boy, but more are on their way here. Lady Van Tassel is already stirring.

DivineOpalJanell throws a pink energy sphere at Lady Van Tassel.

DivineOpalJanell: They shall be able to trace us if I use my magic to teleport. Not that I could, my powers are diminished without my Goddess. I shall hold them back as you flee.

Cobalt Kid: No! We are not leaving anyone behind.

DivineOpalJanell: I am not one of yours to command, my stay on this world before was a brief one as shall this one be.

Her face becomes sullen. Her mind links with Spellbinder’s.

DivineOpalJanell: I chose to come to Loser Lad for a reason. He was close to my mother, she taught him magic and there is a residual darkness left in him. Look, you can see it.

Spellbinder opens her mind and sees what DivineOpalJanell is speaking about. DivineOpalJanell raises a shield. She turns to Dedman, mystically controlling his body.

Dedman: What are you doing?

DivineOpalJanell: GO! NOW!!

Dedman opens a portal to the Poltergeist Area.

Dedman: How did you make me---

Spellbinder telekinetically forces them all in leaving DivineOpalJanell behind.

DivineOpalJanell: Thank you, Princess.

Spellbinder wants to ask her to come with them, but she knows she will not, she closes her eyes and the portal closes.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Eight: Confounded Emotions

Roll Call:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Shark Lad
Spellbinder
Abin Quank
Sketch Lad
Dev Em
Dedman
Power Boy
Kent Shakespeare
Loser Lad

On a small lonely, rocky island in the cold and dark ocean in the northern part of Legion World, a dark portal opens and the Legionnaires fly out, the portal closes right behind them.

Dedman: What was that?

Shark Lad: I don’t know, but I am getting sick of being tossed around.

Kent Shakespeare: Cru! What gives you the right to throw us around like that?

Loser Lad: She’s dead! We could have helped her! YOU MADE ME ABANDON HER!!!

Loser Lad’s rage in unnerving at this point, Spellbinder understands, her actions in the last day have been out of her ordinary.

Spellbinder: Bill…I am sorr---

Loser Lad: NO!!! Don’t think you can just sweep this under the rug with some fake apology!

Cobalt Kid: Loser! Enough!

Lard Lad is standing behind Loser Lad and puts his hand on Loser’s shoulder. Loser Lad turns around and stomps off. Lard Lad and Dev Em follow.

Cobalt Kid: Crujectra, why?

Spellbinder: We connected back there. Her and me. I knew what she wanted and desired, what she feared. This binding between the two of us…between Lou.

Sketch Lad: I don’t understand.

Spellbinder: Opal, she went to Loser Lad to prepare him, whether he realizes it or not, she was using magic on him.

Abin Quank: You think she enchanted him?

Spellbinder: No, I think she felt he was vital to her quest to save her goddess, and that by mystically priming him for his role in it, she bound him to her.

Kent Shakespeare: Loser Lad has been inactive lately, but to be on Legion World and not help during a full scale invasion is completely out of character.

Shark Lad: Mental tampering would make him sit out. Loser’s never let his friends just take a beating.

Sketch Lad: Why did you throw us in the portal?

Spellbinder: She wanted to save Bill. She knew that he would need people to help him.

Power Boy: And you. My telepathy hasn’t been able to pick up an ounce of what yours’ has.

Cobalt Kid: Mystics. It’s must be that your psychic abilities are magic in origin.

Spellbinder: I suppose. Right now my head is still spinning.

Cobalt Kid: We need to take this moment to find out what is going on out there.

Kent Shakespeare: Using normal communications won’t do us any good, everything is shut down.

Cobalt Kid: Then the only thing that we have is telepathy.

Power Boy: Spellbinder needs a break, I should be able to sense Saturn Girl.

Power Boy’s eyes start to glow red and he shuts his eyelids. At the other end of the small island there is a small patch of thick trees, sitting on one of the boulders, looking at those trees is Loser Lad, with Lard Lad and Dev Em behind him.

Dev Em: Bill, if you need to talk…

Loser Lad: About how I chewed off Cru’s head or how I am obsessed with a girl that I barely know and whom I have only been reacquainted with for few days?

Lard Lad: How come you didn’t tell anyone you were back?

Loser Lad: I didn’t have much of a choice. My teleportation powers just brought me here.

Lard Lad: I heard that you got teleportation abilities.

Dev Em: From some sort of demon possession, right?

Loser Lad: Kind of, but not quite.

Lard Lad: I remember reading that you could only go short distances, how did you manage a planetary leap?

Loser Lad: I---I can or I could, I don’t I wasn’t even anywhere near Legion World, then next thing I know I am glowing purple and I’m in the Loser Cave. I start to head out to Legionopolis, but before I can make it past the Cave’s entrance, there she was. She was tired and exhausted, I brought her in and then I couldn’t leave her side. I never even knew we were under attack.

Lard Lad: Sounds like magic.

Loser Lad’s face looks startled.

Loser Lad: Cru, crap, I ripped into her like an ass.

Dev Em: Don’t blame yourself, you know it wasn’t all you.

Loser Lad: Thanks guys. Glad to see you two back and keeping Cobie in check.

The three men all give a small chuckle. Dev Em perks up.

Dev Em: Did you hear something?

Lard Lad: No.

Loser Lad: Don’t you have super hearing?

Abin Quank finds the three men.

Dev Em: ABIN!! Must have been you I heard.

Abin Quank: I was flying, that’s weird. Anyways, Power Boy just made telepathic contact with Saturn Girl, come on.

Back to Power Boy.

Power Boy: That’s horrible…We are…not sure to be honest…we’ll---

As Power Boy verbalizes bits and pieces of his conversation with Saturn Girl to the others, an eerie blue light shines from the part of the island that Lard Lad and the others were on. In the brightness of the light, four shadows form in the air and quickly come toward the Legionnaires. The four bodies of their comrades come hurling down and crash on the ground, creating small craters where they land.

Woman’s Voice: Greetings, travelers.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Nine: Eerie Sounds

Four Legionnaires lay on the ground, while the others stare into a blinding ghostly blue light. The light fades and a thin, willowy, tall figure of a woman with long hair begins to form. The light turns into a glow around the woman and it is clear who the woman is, the Banshee.

Banshee: A calling has gone out. I shall not join the others! And you can not take me with you!

Cobalt Kid: Banshee! We’re not here for you!

Banshee: LIAR!!! I can sense the magic that brought you here!

Banshee sends out a sonic lance attack at them, Cobalt Kid gets a magnetic shield up just in time.

Cobalt Kid: There’s never been any reasoning with her. Spellbinder, team with Power Boy, see if you can get into her mind, make her see we mean her no harm. The rest of you, we will distract her, but trying to stop her with force will be useless, she’s too strong, so we have to buy the telepaths time!

Shark Lad leaps at Banshee but goes right through her, she stops her attack.

Banshee: Foolish fish-man!

Banshee releases a strange note, causing the air to freeze and coldness to plummet on Shark Lad. Dev Em and Kent Shakespeare tackle her from behind, each grabbing an arm and hurling her into a tree. The tree splits, Kent grabs the falling half and immediately pounds the Banshee’s body with it until the tree is a nub.

Cobalt Kid: Cru?!

Power Boy: Not yet.

Banshee bursts from the ground, grabs Kent by the neck and starts to strangle him. Dev Em sends a powerful blast of heat vision at her. Her face becomes annoyed with the pain, she throws Kent’s body at Dev and the two are sent hurtling off the island into the waters. Banshee puts her hands to her head in pain, she looks sharply at Spellbinder.

Banshee: Mortal magic!!! How dare you!?!

Banshee rises, her song wailing into the sky as she warps the landscape to attack the Legionnaire. Cobalt Kid immediately puts a shield around Power Boy, Spellbinder and himself. Dedman teleports himself to her and punches her, but his fist goes right through and she sends a wind to blow him to the ground. Sketch Lad creates an Amazon, a Valkyrie, and a three other female heroines to attack Banshee. They press against her and bring her to the ground, she screams and the women evaporate. Her face fill with rage begins to wail, the scream of death, but before it can even take any effect, a barrage of teeth shatter on Banshee’s back. When she turns to see who it is, Shark Lad pounces on top of her, slashing and clawing at her, she finally pulls him off when a giant burst of pink energy spouts from her head. She falls over.

Cobalt Kid: Great job you guys.

Power Boy: I don’t feel so good.

Spellbinder: I would say not.

Sketch Lad: Well, you guys really came through.

Dedman: Hey, the guys are coming around.
Cobalt Kid: And Dev and Kent are coming back.

Cobalt Kid waves at his soaked teammates as they land.

Shark Lad: Just in time for them to miss our kicking screaming Mimi butt!

Woman’s Voice: I doubt you will be able to do that again.

Notes:

Banshee:

She's from Disney's Gargoyles, one of my most favorite shows out there. I really liked that version of the banshee and how she tied into the whole Third Race/Fairy Folk people of the show. She was one of my alts and a villain. I had tons of fun with her.

Click for fullsize image

[ March 26, 2011, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Ten: Trinity Betrayal

The Legionnaires move their heads to the voice, but before anything can be done, a barrage of green light heads towards them, Cobalt Kid, Lard Lad and Abin Quank combine powers to create a force barrier. The light dims and reveals three female figures, each identical to each other, except for their hair color, the Weird Sisters.

Seline: Foolish mortals. To face us is to die.

Phoebe: It would have been better for you to never come here at all.

Lard Lad: We didn’t exactly have a choice!

Luna: It matters not. You have attacked a Child of Oberon.

She gestures to Banshee.

Seline: Retribution must be paid in full!

Cobalt Kid: Cru, we need you---

Before he can finish, Luna has attacked Spellbinder with a mystic blast that seems to cause the princess immense pain, rendering her unconscious.

Luna: She will not be of use to you.

The three women gather together, they clap their hands to the sky, lightning descends to the ground. A storm forms, winds and rain cover the area. Shark Lad is the first to fall from a blast of lightning, while Sketch Lad is rammed against a rock by the wind. Loser Lad throws up a purple field of energy, when a lightning bolt comes for him, it deflects it back at the Sisters, who throw it at Cobalt Kid, which fells him.

Lard Lad: Pull together! This storm is meant to keep us apart and take us down.

The team begins to gather on Lard Lad.

Phoebe: Together or apart---

Luna: ---it will do you no good---

Seline: ---we can destroy you both ways!

The Sisters’ eyes release magic beams, Lard Lad and Abin Quank form a shield.

Abin Quank: Still kind of out of it!

Lard Lad: Same, Power Boy, we need you to reinforce us! NOW!!!

Power Boy releases a small red spark from his head, Abin and Lard Lad can feel his telekinesis adding to their shield.

Kent Shakespeare: It won’t be enough. Not the way you two are feeling and how hard they’re hitting.

Abin Quank: Don’t count us out yet.

Loser Lad looks behind him and see Spellbinder, Sketch Lad, Shark Lad and Cobalt Kid lying still.

Dev Em: Their injuries aren’t severe.

Dedman: I can teleport us out here.

The Weird Sisters hear Dedman and open their mouths, energy floods out and pounds the shield. Loser Lad runs to Abin and Lard Lad’s side.

Loser Lad: LUNA!!! Why are you doing this, we’re friends!

Abin Quank: You’re one of us, you’ve served with the Legion!

Luna: Past actions have no bearing on the present.

The shield breaks, the Sisters take Dedman out first with the ensuing wave of energy. The Legionnaires tumble to the ground, but most get back up. Kent rushes towards them and punches Seline in the face, she goes flying back, Phoebe tries to blast him, but Abin blasts her and Lard Lad blasts Luna. Power Boy telekinetically gathers the three and throws them against a tree, Dev Em blasts them with heat vision and Loser Lad focus his powers on them, causing the tree to snap and land on the Sisters.

Power Boy: Awesome!

Loser Lad: That won’t hold them.

A green mist leaks out from under the fallen tree quickly forming into the Weird Sisters. Anger on their faces, they slam their fists to the ground, a tidal wave of land rushes to the Legionnaires. The team rushes to their fallen comrades, gathers them up as the force field wielders make a last stand. The wave crashes around them.

The shield fails.

A purple light shines.

Loser Lad’s powers oddly shaped the rock around the shields, forming a small dome, even with a few air holes. Abin, Lard Lad and Loser Lad each take a peep hole.

Abin Quank: They’re headed this way.

Dev Em: They’re too strong.

Lard Lad: I don’t think I can teleport us all out of here.

Phoebe: You tried valiantly.

Luna: But in vain.

Seline: Now, you shall pay.

Then a bright green light appears and the sound of a slightly raspy, yet royal voice sounds.

Voice: That is enough.

Notes:

The Weird Sisters, my all time favorite characters from Disney's Gargoyles. They are powerful, beauitful, and magical. Each represented a different aspects and when that one was in charge, that was the role they played. Seline (raven) was fury, Luna (silver) was fate, and Phoebe (blond) was grace.

I played Luna, I loved it. Some of my best times on here was as her.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Eleven: Of Mystic Proportions

From inside the earthen dome.

Abin Quank: Who is she?

Lard Lad: Who are they?

Abin Quank: There’s more than one?

Loser Lad: Yeah, I see two of them.

Appearing on the island is a tall slender woman with mint skin, peach hair and whimsical Arabian styled wardrobe made from the finest of fabrics, she is the one who has spoken, her silent companion is of average height, has dark brown hair and is wearing long, dark purple gown adorned in chiffon.

Phoebe: Queen Titania?

Luna: What are you doing here?

Seline: Who have you brought with you?

Titania, the green skinned one, looks to her companion.

Titania: This is where you meant to bring us, Leota?

Leota: Yes, but I sense they are not the reason we are here.

Phoebe: You let that mortal born use her magic on us?

Luna: Our Queen should not permit such things.

Seline: Is she our Queen, sisters?

Titania: Weird Sisters, take the Banshee and return to Avalon. My quest here is not of your concern and speak of this to no one.

Seline: She seeks to banish us!

Luna: She is not our Queen.

Phoebe: She intends our doom.

Seline: And the doom of ALL!!

The Weird Sisters attack Titania, who barely manages to get a shield up. Energy flings behind Titania and cracks a hole in the earth dome containing the Legionnaires.

Kent Shakespeare: I talked to Luna about her hierarchy system on Avalon, this would pretty much mean her head.

More energy seeps in, a bluish-gray barrier covers the dome.

Leota: Stay put, my spell will keep you safe.

Leota throws her hands into the air and release three purple spheres that flicker off into the sky. She walks behind Titania, Leota’s eyes glow purple as white spirit orbs swirl around her. Leota combines her magic with Titania’s and hurls the three sisters back.

Titania: Are you three ill?! You dare to attack your Queen.

Banshee: You are no queen of mine!

The Banshee let’s out a shriek that knocks Titania and Leota off their feet. Titania quickly recovers and battles with Banshee, creating spell after counter spell as the two mystic entities clash.

Titania: This not what I expected, medium!

Leota: These are your people!

Titania: Yes---they are. My word is law of Avalon, second only to my husband’s. Defiance from the Banshee is understandable, but the Weird Sisters?

Titania peers at the Banshee as they battle. Titania’s eyes sharpen as she pours more energy into her attacks until she takes Banshee to the ground. Titania points both her hands straight at Banshee, then moves her arms straight out to her side. As Titania completes the gesture, Banshee screams a most terrible scream as she becomes energy and dissipates.

Titania: That was---

Three green beams are hurled at Titania and Leota, who both summon shields. The Weird Sisters rise and grow, their hands pointing to the sky, when they bring them down again, energy cascades forth, wide enough to destroy them all. The veins on the War Planet that take up the sky, flicker. Leota and Titania keep their shields up, but before the Sisters can attack again, a blue light appears and becomes an old white haired woman, and another blue light appears, surrounded by green glowing globes and turns into a gray haired woman.

Titania: I see you found us, Raziel.

Fin Raziel: Impossible to miss Leota’s signal.

Magi Lune: It would be appropriate to talk after we deal with this situation.

Seline: Do not fret old woman, we shall destroy you as well!

Fin Raziel: You wouldn’t be the first to try, dear.

Fin Raziel glows blue as she raises her hands to the sky, a spiral of lightning hits Seline in her chest and throws her back from her sisters.

Magi Lune: Divide and conquer?

Fin Raziel: Obviously.

Magi Lune summons roots from the ground that entangle Phoebe’s feet, allowing Titania to soar into the sky and drop back down at amazing speed, thrusting her fists in Luna’s face, effectively separating the three.

Leota: My, that’s not very queenly of you.

Titania: I am a queen with many masks.

Magi Lune: Leota, stay by those people, it will take more than rock and dirt to keep them safe.

Leota looks back to the Legionnaires, she takes a breath of discontent. The fight between Titania, Raziel, Magi and the Weird Sisters continues on, more and more energy and magic is cast, the very nature around the island is in an uproar. The skies are enraged with a vicious storm, causing thunder, rain, lightning and wind to pound upon the island, the waves crash and soak the very land, which in it’s self is quaking. The veins of the War Planet are completely dormant. While inside Leota’s spell the Legionnaires can do nothing but look on.

Lard Lad: This spectacular!

Loser Lad: Those women are giving it their all.

Abin Quank: Some of the others are coming around.

Cobalt Kid, Sketch Lad and Spellbinder come to, they immediately rise up look to the now large hole in the dome, looking at awe in the battle going on.

Cobalt Kid: Well the good thing is that we are still alive.

Spellbinder: Who are those women?

Loser Lad: Don’t know, Cru, but they seem to be on our side..

Sketch Lad: Green one is rough.

Kent Shakespeare: That’s Titania, Queen of the Third Race, Luna’s queen. When Luna served she told me about her.

Lard Lad: Usually you don’t attack your monarch though.

Cobalt Kid: Nothing has been usually about this.

Spellbinder: What is this energy?

Abin Quank: That one did it, it’s to protect us, supposedly.

Abin points to Leota. Cobalt Kid then moves as close as he can to Leota.

Cobalt Kid: Miss? MISS!? What’s going on?

Leota: Shhh, I need to focus, these women are not what the seem to be. Ahhhhh, this will fix them.

Then, a beautiful soft blue light glows from thin air, it dims, and leaves behind a beautiful, tall women. She has red hair in small dreadlock hanging down from her head, a faded blue crescent moon on her forehead. She is aged, but not old and is dressed in beautiful blue robes.

Cobalt Kid: Viv!

Notes:

Titania:

From Disney's Gargoyles, I never played her, but loved her and did reference her from time to time, I did make this micro and never posted it anywhere.

Click for fullsize image  -

Leota:
My all time favorite attraction at Disneyland is Haunted Mansion and Madame Leota is my favorite part of that attraction. By this time, she has found a way bring her body back and is now a supreme class medium, with sorcery to boot. [Wink] This is a picture by Yakovetic and micro of how I designed her dress and hair.
 -  -

Magi Lune:
From the Ferngully movie, she was the leader of a group of fairies, in my version is still leads them, instead of dying...and she is average in stature.
 -  -

[ May 03, 2012, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Notes Continued:

Fin Raziel:
A sorceress from the Willow movie, in my world, Tir Asleen has become a grand, yet extremely hidden and private, library for magic and Raziel is the keeper.
 -  -

Viviane:
Ahh, yes, more Anjelica Huston love.
 -  -

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Twelve: Familiar Face

Viviane, the High Priestess of Avalon and the Lady of the Lake, arrives on the island and sees the magic clash taking place. Her face drops with worry as she surveys the elements, in a quick turn of rage, she thrusts her fists to the air at her sides as if swatting flies. The sky calms, the land stops quaking and the waters recede. Leota is standing behind her.

Leota: What took you?

Viviane: My path was a dead end.

Titania lands in front of them, her hands throwing shields and destructive spells at the same time at Luna.

Titania: Look at our enemies, Lady, this is too.

Viviane: Yes, like the others that plague this planet.

Titania: These ones seem to have access to a great power. It has kept them strong in this battle, but let’s finish this now, shall we?

Magi Lune and Fin Raziel join the other three women, all of them stand still as the Weird Sisters attempt to destroy them, but they are unaffected, the five all simply raises their right hands and clinching their fists. The Weird Sisters cry out in pain and writhe in utter agony. The women clinch their fists harder and harder, their hands shake, the Weird Sisters bodies’ start to shimmy in and out until they turn into green energy and dissipate. The five women take in a deep breath, Magi Lune motions her hands over the land covering the Legionnaires, it gently shifts back into proper formation, Leota removes her protection spell, effectively freeing them.

Fin Raziel: You are safe now.

Lard Lad: …um, thanks.

Cobalt Kid, Abin Quank and Loser Lad can’t seem to take their eyes off of Viviane. Raziel moves to Power Boy, seeing his wounded shoulder, she puts her hand on it and heals it.

Power Boy: Wha---thanks?

She grins at him. Sketch Lad comes up to them.

Sketch Lad: I need you to make contact with Saturn Girl, finish up your status with her.

Power Boy nods and starts to make contact.

Fin Raziel: This place was not fortuitous, nor were any of the others.

Cobalt Kid can no longer keep quiet.

Cobalt Kid: VIV! Where have you been?

Viviane has a look of shock on her face at his approach to her.

Viviane: I don’t know who you are, but you will not address me as “Viv.”

Cobalt Kid: Don’t know---you were a Legionnaire, an Officer, I MARRIED YOU!

Viviane’s eyes widen, her four female allies all start to laugh. Viviane makes a smirk.

Viviane: After all these years, I still cause a bit of fantasy in the hearts of young men.

Abin Quank: No, I was there! We had a child together.

Viviane: No---

Spellbinder: You went evil with your family and attacked our planet.

Viviane: That nev---

Loser Lad: You taught me magic in Avalon.

Viviane: Enough. I have never taken any of you to the sacred island.

Titania: No. But, perhaps, someone else has. Look.

Viviane stares at the group. Her mouth drops, she puts her hand on Cobalt Kid’s forehead. He shivers at her touch, she is colder and more foreign then the Viviane he remembers.

Viviane: I don’t believe you have ever truly set foot on Avalon.

Titania: No, but someone opened a portal into its’ Mists.

Loser Lad: It was a bit foggy there, but I remember touching land.

Viviane: The Mists are an old form of magic, Avalon is encompassed by them to keep all others out.

Titania: It is more than just water vapor, it is a veil between time and space and you never left that veil. Someone opened a portal to the Mists of Avalon.

Viviane: At best, you were in between Avalon.

Loser Lad: So you are not our ‘Viviane?’

Viviane: This is my first time to this world, I hardly ever travel anymore. And except for saving you and learning that someone is toying with the Mists, our time here was a waste. Let us leave.

Spellbinder: What? Our planet is under attack, we need help!

Fin Raziel: We are on a mission of most importance.

Power Boy interrupts.

Power Boy: Saturn Girl and the others are fine, but she just said the strangest thing. She said that the attack completely stopped and only continued just now.

Kent Shakespeare: It stopped? For how long?

Power Boy: About as long as they did battle with the Weird Sisters.

Magi Lune: A connection? There maybe more here than we thought.

Leota looks at Spellbinder.

Leota: You! What have you seen?

Spellbinder: How did you---

Leota: I have been around too long to not know how to see what others cannot.

Leota holds out her hand to Spellbinder, who reluctantly, gives her own. There is a quick and smooth transfer between the two.

Leota: She has received the same vision. Where did you see these things?

Spellbinder: From the minds of others, some friends some from the people invading us.

Spellbinder explains to them what she has seen and the recent events that take place.

Fin Raziel: Magi is right, the connection here is strong,

Viviane: Perhaps the answers are here on this seedling planet.

Leota: I think the answers lie in him.

She points to Loser Lad.

Spellbinder: Opal said he was important to all of this.

Leota: We need to get to this rock formation that you have seen.

Spellbinder: I don’t know where it is? It may not be on Legion World.

Magi Lune: All you need to do is focus.

Titania: Our magic can fill in the missing pieces.

After a few moments, the Legionnaires huddle together and the five women gather around them in the form of a circle. Spellbinder concentrates on the site in her mind, in a flash of light they all vanish.

[ May 03, 2012, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Thirteen: Thwarted Entry

Roll Call:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Shark Lad
Spellbinder
Abin Quank
Sketch Lad
Dev Em
Dedman
Power Boy
Kent Shakespeare
Loser Lad
Titania
Fin Raziel
Magi Lune
Viviane
Madame Leota

In a brilliant flash of white light, the group finds themselves floating over an expansive body of water, there are gigantic rocks jutting out of the ocean. Hardly any light is here as the sky is blackened with what seems to be dark clouds, but is actually the War Planet, the wind is cold and strong, the waves are loud, angry and large, and the giant rock from Spellbinder’s vision is ahead, standing erect in front of them. Spellbinder’s face drops.

Spellbinder: This is it, it feels so…

Shark Lad: We know, it doesn’t take psychic or magic powers to feel how awful it is here.

Loser Lad: This is where Opal’s Goddess is? I’ll do what ever I can for you, Opal.

Leota: This place is what we have ALL been trying to find, I can see it now more clearly than ever.

Leota looks to Viviane as if asking if she can to see the truth in this place, Viviane nods, letting her know that this is indeed the place they have been led to.

Fin Raziel: No time for staring at it, let’s get going.

Spellbinder: I remember that there was an opening at the bottom of the rock, you can barely see it when the tide recedes.

Spellbinder points to the spot on the rock and they lower themselves to it.

Spellbinder: It’s a small opening, we have to go in one at a time, but last time I got close---um…that happened!

The hole in the rock spews darkness and sends a wave of power at the group, they all try to block it, but it knocks them all back and into the icy water.

Magi Lune: That power! It’s so strong and---we can’t get in there!

The fly out of the water.

Viviane: We can’t, no.

Titania: Ahhh, I see.

Fin Raziel, Magi Lune, Viviane and Titania fly towards the hole, the darkness attacks them. Their bodies turn into radiant lights.

Dev Em: What are they doing?

Leota: Buying us time.

Dedman: For what?

Leota: They’re holding the darkness back long enough to allow you to enter.

Lard Lad: All of us? That whole is tiny, can they hold it back that long?

Leota: No.

Leota floats above the Legionnaires, she circles her hands above them, their bodies turn into a purple ephemeral smoke. She directs the smoke into the hole in the rock, the smoke races past the blazingly bright women and into the hole. The darkness, angry in it’s violation erupts and sends the five women crashing back into the water.

Titania: It’s up to them now.

[ March 30, 2011, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Fourteen: Into the Dark

Roll Call:
Cobalt Kid
Lard Lad
Shark Lad
Spellbinder
Abin Quank
Sketch Lad
Dev Em
Dedman
Power Boy
Kent Shakespeare
Loser Lad

Inside the hole in the rock, smoke floats around in a large maze-like cavern until it settles on the ground. It shift and sways until it takes the form of the Legionnaires.

Shark Lad: Whoa! This place didn’t look this big on the outside.

Kent Shakespeare: Considering our recent company, it’s safe to say this is magic in the works.

Dedman: Crap.

Dev Em: What is it?

Dedman: Can’t teleport.

Lard Lad: …same.

Power Boy: Great, trapped like rats.

Cobalt Kid: We’re not trapped, we came him for a reason. We have a mission. There’s a few paths, we need to find which one to take. Cru?

Spellbinder: I can try, but this place is overpowering.

Spellbinder tries to focus her powers, but she has no luck.

Spellbinder: I’m sorry, but this whole place wreaks of despair, it’s too hard to focus.

Lard Lad: Perhaps we can test the different routes beforehand.

Abin Quank: Good idea, I’ll use my ring to probe the passages.

Sketch Lad: I can do the same thing.

Sketch Lad creates warriors to scout the passages as Abin sends green streams of energy out. After a few minutes.

Sketch Lad: Nothing?

Abin Quank: Yep, it’s as if the caves don’t end.

Dedman: We can’t just go wandering forever in here.

Loser Lad: We won’t have to, we take that one.

Loser Lad points at one of the passages, there seems to be nothing special about this one compared to the others.

Lard Lad: How can you be so sure?

Loser Lad: I just am.

Cobalt Kid: We’re going to need more than that.

Spellbinder: No, we should listen to him. There is a reason for his recent return.

Shark Lad: There really is no reason not to choose that one.

Reluctantly, the team consents and enter the passage. The passage is seeping in a mist of pure darkness, Abin leads the way, using his ring as a light, but it is barely a glow in this darkened corridor.

Shark Lad: Can’t see anything!

Abin Quank: I’m doing the best I can.

Loser Lad: We’re going the right way.

Dev Em: How can you be sure?

Loser Lad: I just---am.

The Legionnaires continue to walk.

Dedman: It just keeps going.

Spellbinder: Uuuhhhhh…

She falls back into Sketch Lad, he catches her and braces her as she tries to stand.

Spellbinder: It’s pulsating! So strong. The pain, it’s becoming unbearable.

Loser Lad: We are here.

The darkness moves and folds, revealing a large grotto at the end of their path. At the very end of the wall, stands four women. The Legionnaires know them, Morgause, a sorceress of great power and malice, her sister Igraine, and Igraine’s daughter, Morgaine, both users of magic, who along with Viviane, have been both ally and enemy of Legion World. There is one woman, who has her backed turned to the Legionnaires.

Abin Quank: We should have known, who else would be responsible for that damned War Planet.

Kent Shakespeare: We’ll stop you, you have already done too much damage this time!

The woman turns around and faces the Legionnaires.

Cobalt Kid: Viviane?

Power Boy: How’d she get in?

Lard Lad: And get so young?

The woman is indeed a young version of the woman they met before.

High Priestess Viviane: We are not attacking your planet.

Morgause: We are protecting this.

The women step aside and reveal a very large cocoon that is overtaken with moss. It glows with a small light that fades in and out.

Morgaine: It is our Goddess.

Igraine: We are now her guardians.

High Priestess Viviane: She is dying.

Notes:

-

Morgause: I called her SorceressMorgause, she was an alt and my first antagonist. I loved her, I loved her more than I can describe, she was so nasty and wicked. Could take a punch and give one just as good.

-

Igraine: HighQueenIgraine, sister of Morgause and Viviane, mother to Morgaine and former queen of Camelot. She was a magic user that supported LW, but was never a Legionnaire in my book.

-

Morgaine: Morgaine of the Faeries, like her mother, she was an alt, and she supported LW. I never really did much with her, just brought her and her mother out when I needed to do a big magic thing or two.

Click for fullsize image

High Priestess Viviane: There is apparently something different from this Viviane from the one that appeared earlier, besides being younger.

She was my main for a while. I had a lot of fun with her, most of the best times I had here were as HPV. Sometimes I miss playing as her. But, the Viv that was on here before, was probably a bit more feisty than one I would be today.

She is based on Anjelica Huston as Viviane, and I used an avatar of Anjelica, but I love this picture. It was a b-day gift to me from Sketch Lad, I've printed it out and showed it off numerous times

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.