Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » 2011 LMBP Portraits! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 2011 LMBP Portraits!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Have I *never* done a picture of your LMB character(s)? I would be happy to right this wrong!

What does your character look like? What should be happening in your picture? Be specific.

This offer is for the needy... not the greedy.

Love!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I should look like this, but maybe in a minimalist super-hero costume. Sort of like the late Seventies version of Black Widow.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So, you are a plant? In a costume? Or are you a human, in an outfit that evokes the flower?

If you are a human, what should your humanly features be like?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Honestly, Sketchy, I don't think you ever have drawn Rocky. Joeboy, Lash and Cru have, but I don't think he's ever gotten the Sketch treatment. No one has ever drawn Time-Teller Lad that I'm aware. If it's all right with you, I'll PM you details for both later.

Thank you very much for this and your offer to help with the graphics of the LMB Wiki project.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Yeah, I knew I'd never drawn Rocky. Also, has there ever been an LMB portrait of Set or rickshaw? I'd be happy to do them.

I don't know who Time-Teller Lad is, but I'd be happy to draw him. I'll look forward to the message.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you drew Dev once in the group portrait way back when.

He's going to be evolving in the next few stories, I will send you some details in the next few days.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
So, you are a plant? In a costume? Or are you a human, in an outfit that evokes the flower?

I'm thinking that I should have a humanoid body --of the "average" female variety, but that my head should be the spider lily/cleome's head.

Of course, the cleome flower's shape can be easily simplified to just be dots and lines, sort of. Or I could have a human's head, but the cleome-flower shapes could form the hair. Or I could even have a semi-human form, but with plant-like limbs. Lotsa' options.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Time-Teller Lad is my alt. He's sort of Rockhopper Lad's sidekick. I'll be heading out for dinner shortly, so I'll send you the details later this evening.

Thanks again! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:

I'm thinking that I should have a humanoid body --of the "average" female variety, but that my head should be the spider lily/cleome's head.

Of course, the cleome flower's shape can be easily simplified to just be dots and lines, sort of. Or I could have a human's head, but the cleome-flower shapes could form the hair. Or I could even have a semi-human form, but with plant-like limbs. Lotsa' options.

Naturally, ALL of the above options shall be your regular look! There's this character in this web comic I illustrate... he's called Overthink... and his techy stuff on his uniform is constantly changing, apparently adapting to what's going on around him. It's a fun visual to depict. IDK if you've heard of the web comic.... Starsearchers. Anyway, your character can be like that. (Ahem! Plug? What plug?)

So, is your character called Cleome Girl? Lass?Queen? Spider Lily? Spider Lily Lady? All of the above?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never had my picture done. Lemme think about how I want it, and I'll let you know.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm relatively new, so neither Red Arrow or Question Kid have formal pictures. Red Arrow would be rather easy to do, but Question Lad is harder for me to decide how he would look. His personality has really grown over time, but his main influences are classic Rogue (his powers) and stuff by Ditko/Moore (his name).

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[snip]

quote:

So, is your character called Cleome Girl? Lass?Queen? Spider Lily? Spider Lily Lady? All of the above?

I think just "cleome" is okay. If that means a "c" logo worked into the costume somewhere, so much the better. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Sketch is done. "C" logo easily/readily worked in. Scanning, colors and posting later!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

cleome46

That's really sweet of you, Sketchy.

You should look at my flickr page and let me know if you'd like an art card. (They're kind of... odd, usually, but you might see something you like.)

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a pic of Viv and Luna from you, I love them so much, printed them out and posted them on my folder and made all my geek friends jealous!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.