Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » 2011 LMBP Portraits! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 2011 LMBP Portraits!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Cleome's so vicious, she hit us with...uh...her face!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Rockhopper Lad...

-

I think I am now in love with myself! [Love] [Love] [Love]

Thank you, Sketchy! It's awesome!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Your art just blows my mind, Sketchy. So good.

If you're offering, I'd love to see your rendition of my character. Easy reference: he looks just like my avatar. A very short, dead-end kid in a suit, with a smoke. The type of person for whom the phrase, "Saaaaay... what's the big idea?" just flows naturally.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
line drawings done:
rockhopper lad
time-teller lad
cleome

awaitng dev's description... but! I did a sketch of current dev-em!

is the lmbp red arrow male or female?

awaiting descriptions of question lad, lancesrealm and poweer boy

Red Arrow (Emily Sivana) is female. Her costume would be very standard as she is a descendent of Roy Harper and Donna Troy. She has alot of super-heroes and super-villains in her bloodline so I can suggest alternatives if you can't decide which style is best.

I picture Simon Woods playing Question Lad in a life-aciton version: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-003746.jpg
Question Lad has classic Rogue's powerset, so don't show too much skin.Definitely keep the colors to a minimal. I feel orange, yellow, and black work best for Sebastian. I really liked X-Men Evolution as a child and the costume styling would carry over well for his personality. Maybe this site will give you some ideas: http://evolution.eracerx.com/gallery.php?EpisodeNum=1&size=320

Both of my characters are my real age (19).

[ March 14, 2011, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
cleome in one of her many possible appearances. Costume is heavily influenced by Black Widow.
 -

Excellent! Much appreciated, Sketchy!

[Hug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Cleome's so vicious, she hit us with...uh...her face!

[preens]

You're just jealous cuz Chlorophyll Kid is going to the prom with ME!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
It was a pleasure to come here and see all the nice messages! Thank you!

This is my current to do list:

to post-
Time-Teller Lad

need to be penciled-
evolved Dev Em
lancesrealm
Power Boy
Dark Lard
Dazzle Lass
Exnihil

penciled, need to be colored-
Question Lad
Red Arrow

If your character's name is not on the above list, a drawing will not be happening, at my discretion. I am still considering requests though, and am awaiting some descriptions.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Cleome totally cracks me up...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful work! I've always loved the drawing of SharkLad from the original LMBP portrait...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I think a new SharkLad picture would be a good thing.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Time-Teller Lad
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, one of my longtime Alt IDs that actually just died in story is Sir Roy. If you got the chance, I'd love it if you did a portrait of him!

His basic look is that he is a Knight of Legion World, complete with armor & sword. He has nothing covering his face, however. His avatar is usually Ultra Boy with Chris Sprouse hair & a five o'clock shadow, so something along those lines. He's handsome but has a tired, battle-tesed look about him. The color scheme in my mind is a mix of brown, red & blue but there is a lot of leeway there.

Thanks!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
[preens]

You're just jealous cuz Chlorophyll Kid is going to the prom with ME!

Please tell me the theme is "Andy Warhol Guest-Stars on The Love Boat"

Ral, of course, is a bit of a star around here. He was a competitor in the second Pinup Models, Inc. production.

MALE MODEL and its Discussion thread

-->A few pics have disappeared, but there's still quite a lot of eye candy for perusal.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Time-Teller Lad
 -

That's fabulous, too! I always liked the Todd McFarlane Hourman costume. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I think a new SharkLad picture would be a good thing.

That'd be great! Can't wait to see it!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.