Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » YGO Card Maker (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: YGO Card Maker
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I found this a few years ago, and it's really fun to play with. My favorite creation so far is the Banhammer card, which as the name implies is shown when forum members want the moderators to ban people. I felt bored this morning so I made this:
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

[ May 05, 2011, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
These are some Spell/Trap cards I thought of. Been in this library studying for almost three hours now and need a break.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ May 07, 2011, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are really nice looking cards!
I don't play anything, although I have Star Trek cards and collected Pokemon cards with/for my adopted grandkids.

I like the variety.
Do you make the designs yourself or is there a program with basic borders and stuff that you can slip pictures and type into, while changing colors to suit your fancy?

I might try some of those if you can direct me to a site.
Please?
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I am thrilled that you are interested!

The site: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

I cannot upload cards by myself, I think it is because of the college Internet. Could we collaborate on some cards?

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Certainly.
[Yes]
What do you have in mind?

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I can't find good pictures of The Shade, Inertia, or Clint Barton. I have completed cards, but cannot load Stareyes (he's like Rainbow Girl) or the Cosmic Cube.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I actually have one that I created for Dev, just goofing around. The thing is pretty cool.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Emily Sivana:
I can't find good pictures of The Shade, Inertia, or Clint Barton. I have completed cards, but cannot load Stareyes (he's like Rainbow Girl) or the Cosmic Cube.

And, how do I help?

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I actually have one that I created for Dev, just goofing around. The thing is pretty cool.

So, let's see it, please.
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no idea what numbers are appropriate for the bottom part...plus a typo...geez...

Click for fullsize image

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Dev-Me: Aw, he is worth more than one star. I think he is worth about six stars.

Candlelight: What cards do you want to create? Maybe we can help eachother find pictures.

Here are a couple more. The Cosmic Cube one is my favorite thus far.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ May 08, 2011, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I just threw some stuff inthere. I have no idea what most of the stats stuff means. Just had fun throwing what I got in there on it.
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Dev, I applaud you for jumping right in and making a wonderful card right off the bat!
I joined but have to still confirm my email address.
[shrug]

Emily, pick a group you're interested in making cards for, preferably one I'm familiar with, which might be limiting for you.
I'm sorry.

Good guys, bad guys, a mix?
ID cards first, then some other playing cards?

Possibles:
Legion Subs
Legionnaires, pick an era
LSV
Support characters
Legion Academy
The New Wanderers (Legion)
The old New Wanderers (from the originals)
Science Police
Espionage Squad
LMBP - past and/or present
The Starsearchers
The Titans - we could work with Sarcasm Kid on info and ideas
Imperial Guard - I have War of Kings
Wonder Woman - the current version or ?
Fantastic Four or X-Men, the movies

You come up with something and I'll tell you if I know beens about it.
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I guess it would make sense to make some more Monster Cards. Spell and Trap cards are fairly easy, most of mine will be based off of Yu-gi-oh Abridged and other anime cliches.

The Titans is the best option for me because Emily is descended from Donna Troy and Roy Harper. They would make sense to be in a deck.

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Well, okay.
Ask SarK to join us and we can see about getting started.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I have contacted Sarcasm Kid. My mind is on religion right now because of Ancient Jerusalem class, so I've been working on cards that could be in a demonic-themed deck.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ May 10, 2011, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.