Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » YGO Card Maker (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: YGO Card Maker
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what 'thumb' or 'image' tabs are.
lol

Here's a picture I found that reminds me of your Tartarus cards.
Let me know if this is a correct piece, idea wise.

[ June 26, 2011, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I like it very much! That could make for a good card, experiment with the generator alittle bit. Tartarus' original image is Li Syaoran/Lee Showron from an anime series. That might be helpful to you, I liked CLAMP manga.

And I would appreciate maybe collaborating on a couple of customs for App Lad? I'm having extreme difficulty finding pictures I like.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll see what I can find.
The picture you have in that card is pretty good!

I don't know what CLAMP manga is but your Tartarus character looks like some of the Saturday cartoons on TOON.
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

This one is pretty interesting although not male.
You can take it out of gif by altering it on Paint or something, but you probably know that.
 -
posted by finsmeisje
It's got a cool costume design, anyway.
[shrug]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for all your help. Feel free to create your own cards too.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ May 19, 2011, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

So, this is an Ellen picture idea.
Since her super powers are rather standard, I decided not to show her in a power stance but in her relationship with Black Adam.
I made a few changes to the photo, including a Sobeck belt.
As you can see on the card below, the belt doesn't really show (it seems to be too subtle.)

If you like the work, I'll go back and work some more on the belt and perhaps the resizing so that there's no distortion, I'll try anyway.

Let me know if it's what you want for Ellen.

-

-

[ May 27, 2011, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I removed the one that you didn't like at all, but, left the second choice, above.

[ June 26, 2011, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Forget the other 2 for Ellen:
 -
 -

[ June 14, 2011, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Very nice work. I might make more cards once I finish working on my Chinese trip photos.

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

The gal in that picture originally had a huge, 3 line verse tatooed on her back in the croc's position!

And yes, dwell on and work with your China stuff.
That's a once in a lifetime kind of experience, treasure it!
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

This is a quick one. I'm really in a bind as to what romances to have now. Sebastian/Urraca would be fun but cruel to the male character, Sebastian/Emily is natural but they have very similar personalities. Other than Brittany who is already taken, options for young love are quite limited which makes it difficult for me to write good romance. Afterall, I originally created Sebastian to be Emily's romance. What do you think, readers? (I'm tempted to make a poll)
http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ycmaker/createcard.php?name=Romance%20Woes&cardtype=Trap&subtype=normal&attribute=Light&level=1&magictraptype=None&rarity=Common&picture=http://img.p hotobucket.com/albums/v649/himynameismarwin/Toradora/Toradora3.png&set1=LW&set2=23&inset=false&type=&description=Choose%20any%20three%20monster%20cards%20on%20the%20field%20to%20pr event%20them%20from%20attacking%20for%20five%20turns.%0A%22Urraca%2C%20please%20put%20down%20that%20axe!%22%20Sebastian%20demanded.%0A%22But%20I%20love%20you%2C%22%20She%20replied. &circulation=1st%20Edition&atk=&def=&creator=Little%20Barda&year=2011&serial=19623908

[ June 16, 2011, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I haven't found time to read yet, darn it.
[Frown]

But, I HAVE found a picture I like for Gertie and a uniform to work with as a base.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

That is good. Thank you for taking the time and effort to help me out. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. This next one is a team-up card which could prove useful.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.