Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dear Question Lad (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dear Question Lad
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Question Lad,

There will be plenty of safeguards in place to ensure that invaders won't have a field day with us. Between powerful magic users, brilliant scientists and experienced military leaders, well...

We don't truly need a navy.

Also, Cobalt Kid and Eryk Davis Ester have the Space Knights Templar on call if need be.

You are right about armed neutrality; Legion World just prefers not to announce how armed we are [Wink]

Well, even if you are off the rolls, you are still a great contributor to the Office. I'm not that familiar with the Charltonburg area, though. Perhaps Quislet, Esq. knows some realtors who could help you?

I'll probably head there in the summer, April or May. Best to avoid the rainy season. Want to come along? We can make it a group trip; why not invite some of the others around our age?

Lisbon! I've never been there. Perhaps I'll take a detour when I go. I could actually go any time. Right now, though, I just have to finish the task set to me.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Note: Sebastian has returned to Legion World. He has reconciled himself to the fact that Lightning Lad took him off the Office of Security rolls. It's okay for now because he is pretty busy with his company, kind of like how Iron Man has to leave the Avengers every once in awhile.

Dear Invisible Brainiac,

I am unsure about that. I don't like the history of super-villains killing innocent civilians on this planet. It's easy for us to forget that our actions have impact on the lives of individuals. The advertisements make this planet out to be a paradise, but I don't think it is. And truth be told, I do not believe it is possible to build utopias.

I'm sorry if my politics bore you, but I can't help it. It seems to follow me everywhere I go so I might as well be aware. By the way, how does citizenship work on Legion World? Everyone seems confused, including my own government.

Thank you for your suggestion! I am looking at some houses on Aparo Way, which isn't that far from Giordano Lane. Once I find a house I like, would you like to come over and visit?

I wouldn't mind going with other people, who would you like to invite? We could go to a variety of places on if transportation is really that simple. Would you like to go to Brazil and see the rock at the center of Earth?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Dear Question Lad,

No, no, go on. I love hearing about different opinions on Legion World. We'll better be able to protect it if we see it for what it is, rather than what we wish it to be.

Citizenship on Legion World? That's a very good question. All members of the LMBP automatically gain citizenship, but as for the rest...

I should ask about that. Someone very special to me may move here from Earth.

I'd love to. What do you like doing during your free time? Let me know, I have a ton of games I could bring over.

I'd be fine with anyone, really. Everyday Girl? Red Arrow? The more adventurous the crowd, the better.

We could get into a lot of trouble on Earth.

Don't worry about the transportation once we're on Earth - I could fly us all around. It's getting to Earth that may be a problem.

Brazil would be awesome. Haven't been to South America yet. We should take time to see the crystal falls in Chile, and Machu Picchu in Peru.

I am curious though - what do you think is Legion world's greatest threat at the moment?

IB

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Invisible Brainiac,

I wonder this because of the vast amount of immigration necessary to support cities due to various super-villain attacks. While there is migration from the country to the city, from my research Legion World actively discourages urbanization. There are only two official cities, Britonopolis and Legionopolis after all. As a result there are a lot of suburbs that should be cities, such as poor Tezukaville that has been denied city status for decades.

I am not in government, but I think Legion World needs a great transformation. It might be because of where I'm from, but I feel out of place here. Have you ever wished you were born in the future?

I really like tennis. As for other games, I am up for new games. I worked at Sousa Telecom for awhile so I like video games. What are your favorite video games?

Everyday Girl and Red Arrow would be great to have along. Red Arrow should be able to get us onto Earth, her science exceeds my own. Do you want to begin planning the details of the trip?

I suppose Zardi is the greatest threat, and I attribute that to the passiveness of the Office of Security. If he had shown up on my homeworld we would have blasted his castle out of the sky. It is a direct threat to Legion World's sovereignty.

Now, Invisible Brainiac, why don't we expel Zardi from our airspace? And why is Legion World so concerned about threats to other planets but so passive to threats towards our own?

Regards,

Question Lad

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Dear Question Lad,

That is a good point you raise. Legion World grew extremely quickly after the Founders and the first wave of LMBers settled here. And since a lot of LMBers are often off-world on missions, or prefer to relax or train while on the planet, I guess we haven't really been able to keep an eye on governance.

Born in the future, not really. I'm fine with living in the present. It makes me feel more free.

Tennis huh? You do seem to have a competitive streak. I prefer swimming myself. Something about the water makes me feel at peace.

I don't game much anymore, since I spend a lot of time outdoors now. I am a big fan of some old RPGs ever hear of the Suikoden series? I was lucky; I was able to bring the tech and CDs along while escaping Earth.

How about yours?

Zardi's Castle is a threat, but Mearl Dox has told us she's talked to him. Mearl's words carry great weight, and for good reason. Some events must unfold in a certain way.

I'm ready to go on the trip. I can't wait!

IB

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Dear Invisible Brainiac,

Maybe that's part of the reason I'm on Legion World then. I have excellent organizational skills.

I don't like swimming very much. I always get bothered by female fans when I walk by beaches. That is why we are avoiding Rio Janeiro on the road trip.

I like technology quite a bit. The Susanoo 4000 comes out tomorrow, but my phone works perfectly fine so I won't buy a new phone yet. The Sivana's make excellent technology. What brand do you like?

I like mostly fighting games like Street Fighter. I play Professor Layton and Tetris on a regular semi-regular.

Regards,

Question Lad

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Dear Question Lad,

Apologies for taking longer to reply lately. I've been up to my neck in assignments for the Office of Security.

I get bothered by female AND male fans while swimming, but I've gotten used to it. If you'd like, though, I can use my powers to alter our appearances. That should allow us to go about our business unnoticed.

If I get bored, I can drop the illusion on myself while maintaining it on you.

Eh, despite my name I'm not really interested in gadgets. I just go with whatever works.

Regards,

Invisible Brainiac

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.