Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Now This is MY Teen Titans! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Now This is MY Teen Titans!
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like something worth looking forward to!

I'm kind of happy to hear that the rumors of Marv & George having a falling out were always just that. I can really understand George's "problem" back then, too. I worked on one particular character for 8 years once-- until suddenly, I just COULDN'T! It remains frustrating, because when it happened to me, I was doing a 32-page story, and 20 of those pages are finished. Only 12 to go-- but the DAMNED thing has been sitting there for about 7 years now while I've been working on something else. It happens!

I know George's art has CONTNUED to improve throughout his entire career-- something I can say about very few comics-artists out there. I'm not so sure it's changed THAT much in style since THE NEW TITANS, to be that jarring. I mean, compared to his NEW TEEN TITANS work vs. his earlier AVENGERS work, or anything he did before THE AVENGERS. By the time George left the TITANS the first time, just about all the "cartooniness" on his style had gone.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So. This fell through?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
On hiatus. Until Perez gets caught up on his Infinite Crisis stuff.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
So George is now off the sick list? Thank heavens!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.