Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Jesse Quick! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jesse Quick!
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Jesse was cool. She should have been an Infinitor....though with the way she was treated in Titans, she may as well had been. [Wink]

Johnny Quick, OTOH, should have never died (or gone to the Speed Force). To this day I still love the premise and more importantly, his costume.

How many metas actually run around in muscle shirts anyway?

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not enough! [Drool]

Johnny's costume is one of the only short-sleeved costumes I can think of. It's usually either long sleeves or no sleeves. Johnny was really cool.

As for Jesse, it would really be great if her powers were restored and she became active in the JSA or a related group.

Someone brought up the spelling of her name. "Jesse" is usually the male name; the feminine is usually "Jessie", being short for Jessica, but they didn't ask me when they came up with her name. [shrug] That kind of thing used to bother me a lot.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I miss Jesse too, but not with the Titans actually. I never really saw her as a "match" there. She belongs in the JSA. Period. Exclamation point!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.