Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans #27 -- ART ALTERNATIVE! ^_^ (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen Titans #27 -- ART ALTERNATIVE! ^_^
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
im still harboring bad feelings about the new mutants...hmmm mayeb he wasnt responsible for that books demise but oh well...im sure he didnt help.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it just me or are these issues of TT getting universally panned because of his sloppy work?

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
No...Liefield killed The New Mutants. Kilt em' but good. I remember reading an article on titanstower.com about him wanting to do the Titans and thanked god he never got the chance....but now he haaaaaas. Im may or may not have cried. PLUS this means that we arent likely to see the return of the Sasha Martens / Wiley Wolverman team anytime soon, which makes me sad. Still, the idea of a female Bucky kinda intrigues me for about...oh...a minute, but thats because I think that Female versions of heroes are waaaay better then the boring old male versions. Anywaaay.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Yes, but when Liefied drew the New Mutants they really WERE the new mutants....how many other artists consistently draw their heroes with arms that hang below their knees?

Jamie
Besides, the New Cro-Magmen just doesn't have the same ring to it...

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How 'bout The neoknuckle-draggers.

Well the thing is his male and female figures don't actually appear to be of the same species. Though there's many examples of such sexual di-morphism in nature, it don't occur in hominids.

[ August 30, 2005, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

That's just a fancy way of saying they're fugly, right?

[Smile]

Jamie

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I was thinking that the guys tend to look wide as a 1971 Lincoln Continental while the girls are about the width of an average Moped.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
[Shadow Lass - Re-Imagined]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.