Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » The Tula Fan-Club! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Tula Fan-Club!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...what would be the best way to describe Aquagirl's original do?

Like the fins of a manta-ray?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Her death upset me more than that of Flash or Supergirl.

ME TOO!!!!

although kole's and dove's were quite a bummer because not a big deal was made of it. one panel theyre there the next theyre gone. at least dove had hawk to eulogize him and subsequently go all edgy and dark because of it. who did kole have? maybe jericho...

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
wow blacula you really are a fan!?!

i was going to say at least tula never came back as a villain...but that last cover suggests otherwise? did she?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by disaster boy:
i was going to say at least tula never came back as a villain...but that last cover suggests otherwise? did she?

I can't quite remember the details I'm afraid Disaster Boy but I think the 'Tula' that came back in Tempest's mini-series turned out to be a dopelganger created by his evil uncle Slizzath to bewitch him or something.

I really need to re-read that series to refresh my memory on all this though. As well as to remind myself of how good Phil Jiminez can be when he tries. This mini has probably the best art and writing of his career.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.