Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » The Official Titans Companion Thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Official Titans Companion Thread!
Glen Cadigan
Semi-Pro

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glen Cadigan   Email Glen Cadigan         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, Legion Worlders!

I have been invited by your supreme overlord (one of them, anyway) to shill my latest wares on your website! Behold!

-

I've been told that there are a lot of Titans fans here, so I hope that this interests them. If you're heading to San Diego, stop by the TwoMorrows booth for a sneak peek at some interior pages! Coming this fall to a comic shop near you!

[ September 11, 2005, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Glen Cadigan ]

--------------------
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/GlenCadigan

or check out my website at http://www.glencadigan.com

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to LegionWorld for Glen, who -- for the few of you who don't know! -- also did the interviews and editing for those two stellar Legion volumes from TwoMorrows, The Legion Companion and The Best of "The Legion Outpost."

That's a hellacious-lookin' Phil Jimenez cover. The publisher commissions these new covers, such as the Dave Cockrum one for The Legion Companion.

The listing at TwoMorrows' store (a much improved site, by the way) for your new book is here. I'm glad that they'll have some interior pages at SDCC this year. They didn't have much information at hand about your then-to-be-published Outpost volume at last year's show.

We do have a lot of Titans fans here, and interest was tweaked last year with the Titans / Legion crossover that accompanied the latest Legion-universe reboot. So, also, was LegionWorld.net tweaked for a month, with Titans themes, names, and decorations. In fact, you'll probably still find a few Titans-related avatars in the selection window, if you want to tweak your own user profile.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
god I love that cover!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome cover! Can't wait to get it.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
As long as the minor Titans (like Golden Eagle, Duela Dent, Magenta and Flamebird) are given their due, I'm there...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Dont forget Karen Beecher (Bumblebee), Mal, Lilith, Gnaark, Bat-Girl.....
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW Phil Jiminez and George Perez could almost be kissing cousins...except George doesnt kiss *j/k*
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to see you made it over Glen! And I still love that cover, even though I can't view it from work. The TwoMorrows site got labeled "provocative attire" by the 'net-Nanny' my work has adopted.

I just love living in UT.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha.

Titans!! [Love] [Love] [Love]

My first super-hero team... back in the days of Kid Flash!! (What? I love Wally. Sue me.)

Anyway, yay!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glen Cadigan
Semi-Pro

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glen Cadigan   Email Glen Cadigan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
As long as the minor Titans (like Golden Eagle, Duela Dent, Magenta and Flamebird) are given their due, I'm there...

There's an entire section in the book about the '70s Titans where Paul Levitz and Bob Rozakis reveal details about its production. Duela is definitely given her due, although I wouldn't hold my breath looking for info on Magneta.

--------------------

Glen Cadigan
Semi-Pro

quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
I'm glad that they'll have some interior pages at SDCC this year. They didn't have much information at hand about your then-to-be-published Outpost volume at last year's show.

That's probably because they hadn't seen it yet! TwoMorrows is a publishing house - I deliver a finished product and they publish it. In fact, this book isn't finished yet either. If you want to see the sample pages, make sure that you ask for them 'cause they might get lost on the table. Either that or show up at one of the Titans panels where there should be a copy floating around somewhere.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Glen Cadigan:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

There's an entire section in the book about the '70s Titans where Paul Levitz and Bob Rozakis reveal details about its production. Duela is definitely given her due...
SOLD!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

(as many here know, the 70s TTs are far and away my favorites!)

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Glen!

[Robin - Tim Drake] [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] [Superboy - Kon-El] [Kid Flash - Bart Allen] [Beast Boy - Gar Logan] [Raven] [Cyborg] [Starfire]

[ July 12, 2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Glen Cadigan:
If you're heading to San Diego, stop by the TwoMorrows booth for a sneak peek at some interior pages!

Will do.

If this ends up being anywhere near the quality of your Legion volumes, it'll be a must-buy for me.

Best of luck with the new book.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.