Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » The Official Titans Companion Thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Official Titans Companion Thread!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Glen, why didnt u do any interior Legion stories, coz your covers are superb, dude!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Methinks that is the artwork of either Phil Jiminez or George Perez.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Welcome Glen!

[Robin - Tim Drake] [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] [Superboy - Kon-El] [Kid Flash - Bart Allen] [Beast Boy - Gar Logan] [Raven] [Cyborg] [Starfire]

No Duela graemlin? BAH!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Blasphemous, ain't it? [Wink] No Karen either! Or Aqualad!! Le sigh.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
And no Terra icon...or is that gonna be saved for a special hero-villain-pretending-to-be-normal-hero-villain?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Methinks that is the artwork of either Phil Jiminez or George Perez.

Yer right, Lash - i think my brain is in underdrive, coz i got confused with the Legion covers that Glen did a yrear or two back on either the hardback novels or the Legion archives.
Glen Cadigan
Semi-Pro

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glen Cadigan   Email Glen Cadigan         Edit/Delete Post     
Now I'm confused! I don't even know what the hardback novels are, and I'm not an artist, either. You've got me confused with someone else, legionadventureman.

--------------------
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/GlenCadigan

or check out my website at http://www.glencadigan.com

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Sorry, Glen,

Didnt mean anything by my remarks, mebbe i did get u mixed up with some dude with a similar name who does draw covers.

It was an honest mistake

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, and good luck with the book.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a big Titans fan from way back. I love all... well... most of the Titans Eras. 60s/70s groups were cool (that's where I started reading them), and of course the 80s Titans are my favs (even early Perez is better than almost anyone else in my book). Wasn't a huge fan of the Arsenal Titans, and the Grayson/Faerber Fiasco was painful. I'm liking the latest series, but I think of it more as Young Justice than Titans.

For me, the Titans have to have Dick Grayson and Donna Troy. The rest of the group can be rotated around for variety, but it just ain't a Titans book for me without the group's heart and soul.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
No Duela graemlin? BAH!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Blasphemous, ain't it? [Wink] No Karen either! Or Aqualad!! Le sigh.

No Legion connections. Must have a Legion or at least a LMBP connection to make the list.

Tempest does and will get one eventually.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Six Deegrees of Duela Dent? I'm game!

DUELA DENT

during her Titans membership was attacked and nearly killed by

TWO-FACE

aka Harvey Dent, but she and

ROBIN

aka Dick Grayson, managed to defeat him without having to involve

BATMAN

who has a nefarious nemesis named

RAS AL GHUL

who has also caused many tribulations in the far-flung future for

THE LEGION.

I win a Duela graemlin! Yay, me!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Plus she's going to marry Brainiac Five!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

If Gary gets me a Duela graemlin I promise to feed it and walk it every day!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And if he does get me one, I want it to have that lipstick thingie that shoots lips!

Karen's should have have that honey-stuff that shot out from her butt.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.