Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » RESULTS: Who are the HOTTEST Titan Studs & Studettes? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RESULTS: Who are the HOTTEST Titan Studs & Studettes?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Pick the 5 guys & 5 gals from among the following Titans & their allies that you think are the hottest of the hot. (Which ones would YOU like to wake up next to?)

If you chose "Other", please post the name of this hottie in the thread.

[ September 13, 2004, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: CM3 Vee ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

-
Lightning Lad
Founder

All swimsuit pics can be found at http://www.titanstower.com/source/swimsuit2004/00swimsuit2004.html

[ September 07, 2004, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Deathstroke Lad ]

Lightning Lad
Founder

See http://www.titanstower.com/assets/swimsuit/cover.jpg for the 2002 edition.

-

Lightning Lad
Founder

And here is 2003: http://www.titanstower.com/source/swimsuit2003/00swimsuit2003.html

-

Lightning Lad
Founder

Last one. Since I was omitted from the voting:

-

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I chose "Other" for the guys because there wasn't a "I don't give a damn" option.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Some equal time for the guys [Big Grin] Also linked from Titans Tower. (Lots of great stuff there!)

First up, Bushido by our very own Bevis (I believe)
 -

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Then Hank & Don Hall (the original Hawk & Dove)

-

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

And finally, two of Dick

-

-

There's plenty more gorgeous artwork at Titans Tower! Be sure to check it out

Titans Tower website

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
i chose "other" because Joto was not added to the list.
how soon they forget.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
I chose "Other" for the guys because there wasn't a "I don't give a damn" option.

Genderist! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Jesse Quick is also missing; and wasn't there another girl besides Argent on the Jurgens team?

Edit: Prysm. Also, Pantha.

[ September 09, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Bicycle Repair Man ]

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.