Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » RESULTS: Who are the HOTTEST Titan Studs & Studettes? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RESULTS: Who are the HOTTEST Titan Studs & Studettes?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for missing those I knew I was forgetting some which is why I provided the "other" option on both polls. [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
And the results are in...

According to knowledgeable Legion World sources the following are by far the hottest females ever to grace the pages of the Titans comics in any of it incarnations:

#1 ~ Wonder Girl 1/Troia with 13 votes
#2 ~ Starfire 2 (Koriand'r) in a close second with 12 votes
#3 ~ Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) with 10 votes
#4 ~ Raven with 7 votes
#5 ~ a four way tie among Batgirl 1, Batgirl 2/Flamebird, Jade, and Dolphin.

I'll admit to being a bit surprised about Huntress being third & Raven coming in fourth. I would never have guessed that people would have voted for Raven above some of the others, But what do I know.

And as for the guys, following is the list compiles by the hottie watchers of Legion World. An expert group if ever there was one! [Big Grin]

#1 ~ Nightwing/Robin 1 with 13 votes
#2 ~ Green Lantern with 10 votes
#3 ~ two way tie between Aresenal/Speedy & Super Boy/Kon-El with 9 votes each
#5 ~ Aqualad rounds out the top five with 6 votes.

Again I was a bit surprised at how well Kon did considering the bashing he normally receives here when his name is mentioned. I guess everyone just likes to look at him as long as he doesn't DO or SAY anything [Big Grin]

None of the voters chose "Other" for the female portion of the poll but we did have 4 "Other" votes on the guys. One of these we know was SoM's "I don't give a damn". Of the other three, we know that one was for, but the other two votes were never specified. Wonder who they could have been? [hint, hint] [Big Grin]

[ September 13, 2004, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: CM3 Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CM3 Vee:
Then Hank & Don Hall (the original Hawk & Dove)

-

You know a 'buddy' was over the other night and I made him watch JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED with me. Hawk & Dove were in it, and he said, "That's cute. They make gay superheroes now?"
I busted a gut.
And realized that's probably why I liked them when I was little too. I mean, they've NEVER looked like brothers.

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Flamebird is clearly the "hottest."
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.