Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Titans East -Spoilers (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Titans East -Spoilers
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You can read it here. You will also get alot of teases about GL, Supermand and JSA too.

But for the roster for Titans East...

Click Here For A Spoiler eight members, names Geoff droped

1. Batgirl, Cassandra Caine
2. Risk, still missing an arm
3. Inertia, the kid in Flash
4. Kid Devils arch enemy
5. a new character that is a precusor to some one from the future - Legion releated?
6. Jokers Daughter!
7. Unknown
8. Unknown Leader

They will have their own Tower in NYC. And by the Time the Titans meet them, they will have picked up three more members.

Nice!

[ August 08, 2006, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: rtvu2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash really, Really, I mean REALLY, has to read that article or at least the spoiler! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe they'll bring back Joto from the Jurgens/Perez Titans.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
re: # 6...

KICK ASS!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SPOILER SPACE

One of the posters there made an interesting point... could it be that Titans East are going to be villains? With Duela there, I hope that isn't the case.

Am totally revved up about Geoff stating that they are "really going to get into" Joker's Daughter, and how he specifically praised Daniel's redesign for her.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
been told that there are two "xxxx's daughters" on the team - one of them is Joker and another one is I think Riddler - I will need to go back to ComicBloc message board and reread.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
ikipedia says The Titans East Roster is

Founder: Slade Wilson
1) Cassandra Cain
2) Inertia
3) Risk
4) Duela Dent
5) Sun Girl
6) Match!!!
7) Lil Barda
8) Choir Boy

??? Sun Girl???
Choir Boy???
Huh?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kate Harvestar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kate Harvestar   Email Kate Harvestar         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
ikipedia says The Titans East Roster is

6) Match!!!

8) Choir Boy

Choir Boy???
Huh?

Who's Match?

Choir boy....maybe precurser to Tyroc?

--------------------
Illusion, Michael. A “trick” is something a whore does for money... or candy!

From: Newcastle, Australia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Uh oh. Match is a villainous clone of the Clone-El/Connor deceased as of IC Superboy. Last seen as far as I know in the "Last Laugh" issue of Young Justice.

Slade Wilson?

Double uh oh.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, they're definitely not sounding too heroic to me. Although, if these guys are villains, I'm a little disappointed that they have added Risk to the roster. He may have had a shady past, but I think he grew alot during the run of the Jurgens Titans, and I'm a little disappointed that he's been regressed to that. The whole "good guy gone bad" angle has been played to death in recent years.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
A clone of the clone? Huh. I always thought Kon-El should've ditched the Superboy name anyways. Don't know about Match...but ohwell.

This team does sound suspect. To tell the Truth the Titans 2nd and 3rd tier characters aren't all that great. So it was probably smart starting fresh.

While I didn't read Batgirl...her origin interests me. She was undercover over in JLElite...and I loved it.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Girl could be Inferno from the previous LSH.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
To tell the Truth the Titans 2nd and 3rd tier characters aren't all that great.

I think they ROCK! I'd say Geoff Johns probably does too the way he keeps spot-lighting and upgrading so many of them - Herald, Bumblebee, Red Star, Rose Wilson, Risk, Duela Dent, Hawk & Dove, Magenta...

To each their own I guess.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

Founder: Slade Wilson
1) Cassandra Cain
2) Inertia
3) Risk
4) Duela Dent
5) Sun Girl
6) Match!!!
7) Lil Barda
8) Choir Boy

Wow, we basically have:
Founder: Deathstroke
1) Batgirl - recently went on a pretty crazy killing spree in Robin
2) Inertia - About to be Bart Allen's nemesis
3) Risk - recently traumatized in Infinite Crisis
4) Duela Dent - possibly daughter of villain
5) Sun Girl - Vu, the idea of Inferno is kinda kewl!
6) Match - the 'bad clone' Superboy
7) Lil Barda
8) Choir Boy - the 'nemesis' of Kid Devil they've talked about.

This actually seems really cool! And since I trust Geoff Johns implicitly, I'm really excited about what he has in store. Hopefully his Risk, whether hero or anti-hero, will be chalk-full of characterization so he remains likeable.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The latest DC Nation confirms the evil intentions of Titans East!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.