Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Titans East -Spoilers (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Titans East -Spoilers
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that's what they were calling her and how she appeared back in the Titans Secret Files issue that came out a couple of years ago, when she crashed some party or something. She looked younger than her last appearance (JLA/Titans I think).

Of course, Changeling has gotten younger recently too, so maybe it's a trend in the Titans [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Age is so subjective in comics anyhow

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Age is the new continuity [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm figuring Geoff respects the fans & characters enough that this actually IS Duela. Who else would want to adopt that schtick anyway?

When Rozakis created her, she was the same age as the other fab-5/groovy 70s TITANS. It was Wolfman who suddenly decided she would be a fat old lady, effectively eliminating her from any more of his 80s NEW TEEN TITANS tales. (word is it was Duela-fan George Perez who insisted she appear for Donna's wedding, or Wolfman would never have spoken of her at all)

Fortunately, fans like Gail Simone, Phil Jiminez and Geoff Johns "came into power", and now her rightful age (or near it) has been restored.

Or maybe her daddy is Ra's Al Ghul and she jumped in a Lazarus Pit.

I'm digging the new look too.

Oh, and Sun Girl is-- er-- HOT!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beast Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beast Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
Choir Boy or Kid Crusader?

-

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow... the altar boy from Hell. Those naughty priests best keep their hands to themselves [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

There's a Tony Daniel interview at Newsarama in which we see more designs/redesigns, and even some small spoilers.

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
bombshell? Lt Atom? I like bombshell better....no pic of Risk!

Argent looks very NICE! much mellow that way.

Riddler's Daughter? could she be a kid sister of Duela Dent? who knows? very intrigued.

Frankenstein Jr? *chuckle*

interesting....can't wait to get them real soon barring those late shippings!

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beast Boy
Applicant

Slade's answer to Ravanger's betrayal?

-

Beast Boy
Applicant

Deathstroke? Last, but not least? What's up with that? Where's the others?
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The latest WIZARD, which was out with today's books, had a page of write-ups from Deathstroke's POV.

For SUN GIRL:

Click Here For A Spoiler "My most dangerous weapon and my greatest concern, Deborah Morgna(! Not sure I like *that*) harnesses the power of the sun, but her true talent- and true love- is manipulating others. Disturbingly, she reminds me a great deal of Terra. Even more disturbingly, she reminds me of Rose. Hopefully, neither of those assessments indicates things to come."

Sounds like Slade's maybe got a new girlfriend... My initial feelings to the Sun Boy link aren't positive, but who knows? Maybe the character'll be good enough to overcome the 'second villain in the past' link for the LSH.

For JOKER'S DAUGHTER

Click Here For A Spoiler "When most people look at Duela Dent, they only see a woman who is completely insane. They overlook that this is somebody who has been a Teen Titan- who has been in their Tower and lived among them. I can deal with insanity when information comes hand in hand with it."

I hope the used is also doing some using, here.

For the rest, you'll have to check out the mag itself. The Kid Crusader write up is sort of interesting.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps I spoke too soon....Sun Girl's real name was revealed - Deborah Morgna....related to Dirk Morgna? that's a huge speculation right now.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.