Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Introducing Bunker...the new gay Titan (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Introducing Bunker...the new gay Titan
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

So the obvious solution is for there to be more than one gay protagonist in continuity, and for them not to all have interchangeable powers, origins, appearances, and mannerisms.

Well said, cleome! Here's to more WELL-WRITTEN gay superheroes!
Yep.

And to Power Boy/Gravity Kid not being used as cannon fodder in some future Big Event. :/

(And I still want to see more Ayla/Vi. I'm very old school that way. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
And to Power Boy/Gravity Kid not being used as cannon fodder in some future Big Event. :/

Indeed. I have to say I fear for their lives when 'Legend of the final infinite identity crisis of the blackest millenium day' comes out. [Razz]

Oh, by the way, Thanks for the link. The other pages make the character somewhat less offensive than the one posted here. Somewhat.

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I agree, he hardly seems over the top here. (And I love how apparently he's strong enough to almost squish Tim in a hug).

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Read the new issue and I J'ADORE the new, gay, latino Teen Titan!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
M.H.S.W!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by evil MLLASH tot:
M.H.S.W!

Oh, Lulzy. You're a national treasure!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I got it after I ruled out Mount Holyoke Social Worker.
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I find this gay Titan fella to be simply wonderful.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
He reminds me of the cartoon version of Starfire. (That's not a criticism.) They need to team up!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OK after *finally* reading TT 3 and 4, I must say BUNKER seems quite j'adorable. When he hugged Robin, it seemed so genuine... and I gazed at that butt-shot of him staring at Skitter's cocoon for a full 2 minutes!

DEFINITELY M.H.S.W!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Bunker's gotta be the only Titan to genuinely have no emotional baggage.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

What does MHSW stand for? [Smile]

Bunker befriending Solstice was really cute.

Love the lack of emo baggage!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I like Bunker a lot! I like both the new kids, actually. Whoever thought I'd see the day? Usually I'd be cantankerous about all the "missed Titans" they could have put in instead.

I really love his dynamic with pretty much everybody. Let's find him a man next!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

*raises hand

Er, to help find Bunker a man, I mean!

--------------------

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
What does MHSW stand for? [Smile]

I'll give you the first 2, dearest:

Must Have

I'll let you figure out the last 2!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.