Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll do periodic checks of the top 5 post counts and list 'em here! Consider it the LMBP version of Billboard.

Wanna join the club? Post your unmentionables off!

# 1 LIGHTNING LAD with a staggering 204 posts!

# 2 DRAKEB3003 nipping for the top spot with 158 posts.

# 3 KID PRIME close behind at 150 posts!

# 4 ERYK DAVIS ESTER dropping like a rock with 148 posts!

# 5 MLLASH young sexy upstart enters the top 5 with 124 posts and eyeballing the top spot!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like I'll have to pull an all nighter to increase my lead. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh tish-posh! There's no need for all that! Surely you are getting tired... your very limbs feel like they are weighed down with tar... your eyelids cannot possibly remain open for much longer... you are getting sleeeeeeeeepy... very very very sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I (EDE) should move higher in the rankings when you take into consideration my posts as LARDLAD...

Rocky, here's Lardy's message for Cobalt. I'm emailing it to you, so it'll have all the UBB codes for posting in it. I'll be sending you another one for Cali, also. Thanks!

quote:
Hey Des,

If you're reading this message, then that means I didn't survive my attempt to reignite the fusion powersphere. If that's the case, know that I was prepared for it.

Don't think for a second that I had a death wish and went further than I needed to in order to fulfill it. If I gave everything to save Legion World, then that's what it took.

Des, if you were in my place, and you knew with absolute certainty that someone you loved was going to die and that you could die in their place, wouldn't you give your life gladly? I just couldn't live with myself if I let Cali die. I knew I could do the job, so I did and she's still alive because of it.

I want to thank you for all you've done for me. The fact is, I didn't deserve to have a friend like you! You stood by me when you had no business doing so. That's true friendship, and having had very, very few in my life, know that it meant more to me than words can say.

So don't grieve for me. I died in a way that any honorable warrior would be proud to die. And, between you and me, I got glimpses of what the future would be like if I'd lived, and, well, I'm glad I won't turn into the man I saw. There's a gnawing darkness within me, Des, one I'm sure you've seen shadows of. I've done a lot of bad things in this life, a few of which you don't even know about. But this way, the darkness won't be my legacy. Know in the end that I chose the light.

Please pass on my warmest regards to Lou and Darden. I always valued their friendship. And if an inter-dimensional traveller named Chuck Taine comes looking for me at some point, share a beer with him for me.

Eryk...there was a lot left unresolved between us, and I've barely seen him in the year-plus I've been back. Tell him I've always thought of him as my brother and cherished our relationship immensely.

Pru...maybe it's best that I don't pass on any final message to her. I hurt her a lot, Des. Hopefully, she's moved on. She's always owned a part of my heart, though. And I've thought about her a lot lately.

But please, Des, look after Helen and the kids. Financially, they are set for life, but they need someone to look out for them. I only wish I had done more for them.

And Pro-D. I haven't seen him since right after the Invasion. Look into what happened to him, will ya?

Be there for Cali, Des. I've a feeling she's going to be beating herself up over this.

Finally, I have something specific I need you to do. It's about Clive...he's got a chance to live again! In my quarters at the security office, there's a trunk under my bed. In that trunk is a backup chip that I had Dru enchant back when we created him. Clive's body is in the Tower--if you insert that chip into his positronic brain, it should reactivate him and restore all that is unique about him. It's not guaranteed to work, but it should. This is my last request, Des. If Clive is able to live again and be happy, then I truly will rest in peace.

Thanks again, Des...for everything!

Your friend,
Lardy

[ October 15, 2007, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Nice try, Lardy, but The TOP 5 Club don't operate like that!

Besides, the idea that you and EDE are the same poster is simply absurd!

--------------------

Triad Purple
Interested

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Purple           Edit/Delete Post     
Posts, shmosts. We're top three, every time.
From: Cargg | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triad Neutral
Centered

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Neutral           Edit/Delete Post     
True, true, true!
From: Cargg | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triad Orange
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Orange           Edit/Delete Post     
Tee hee! [Triplicate Girl]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Post whores!!! [Mad]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I had no idea I had the #2 spot, or even close (although if you see my post on the "why them?" thread, it's kinda fitting [Smile] ). I guess my recent bout of sleeplessness put me over.

But LLash, you're just asking for someone to go on a spam-a-thon ... stirrin' the pot and all...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

NO way am I encouraging spam, Drakey!

A post-a-thon is different.

Like I did last night-- I hit the topics and made comments in each that pertained to the subject matter! And lo, how my post count blossomed like a sun-dappled tulip!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It expanded like an overboiled hot dog!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It multiplied like a cageful of rabbits!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It enlarged like Oprah Winfrey's buttocks!

[ July 13, 2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It went on and on, like a well-padded superhero story.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.