Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » UMBER's Fashion Tips for Jocks and Gay Boyz and like, unfashionable girlz (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: UMBER's Fashion Tips for Jocks and Gay Boyz and like, unfashionable girlz
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
First of all... DON'T wear ugly stuff! This is like, SUCH an important rule of fashion that many, many MANY people just don't seem to get, like, y'know? *pitying coo* Makes me wonder if they have like BRAIN damage or something?

Okay, and this is TOTALLY important: don't be afraid of fashion. Fashion is your friend. Fashion isn't going to be like all the other JEALOUS girls that aren't popular and try to stab you in the back by spreading rumours that you like, did the WHOLE football team when in reality you've only done 2 of them and attempted a third but it turned out he was like GAY and all. *chirp of emphasis*

Another important tip: KNOW when baggy clothes are appropriate and when something TIGHT is needed instead. When you like learn to know these situations in advance you will learn to skip eating the day you have to wear something tight and then you won't be looking like a bloated beached space-creature and all the fat girlz at the party will be jealous of you and spread mean rumours.

UMBER's Tint Tip of the day--

RARELY is Mustard Yellow appropriate for funerals.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, Umber - you have a lot of Athramite in you. Sense-wise, not looks.

Do you think a dark Dijon mustard color would be okay for summer funerals?

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
No fashion tips for me?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Are you talking about those bug-things that used to dress the Legion? Well I've been told that I was "cute as a bug" before, usually by some old dude in his, like, 40s. I never knew if that should insult me or not, y'know? *coo of confusion*

Dark Dijon Mustard yellow for a summer funeral? I don't like advise it and all. I've always thought that avoiding the Primary Colors (and like variants therof including Periwinkle Blue, Scarlet Red etc.) is the safest best when attending a summer funeral. You, like, don't want to clash with all the flowers and stuff.

If you have a funeral to like attend this summer, I would avise something like a skintight tie-Dyed dress to liven the occasion up. This will also give the other guests something to look at instead of the icky dead dude. *chirp of emphasis*

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
No fashion tips for me?

Well, like, the reason I haven't like said anything yet is because I'm not sure if you're wanting to achieve the jock boy or gay boy look. That outfit in your current avatar is, like, all OVER the place, y'know? *matter-of-fact chirp*

But I CAN advise some skin treatments. Your complexion has been looking a little... off.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
How about you present suggestions for both the gay boy and jock boy makeovers, and I can decide which I want to go with!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
And besides, many times, the jock boy and the gay boy look coincide!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
and if we're lucky the jock boy and gay boy coincide themselves... *dreamy sigh*
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Umber! What do you think of my new outfit? Had it made for my "Coming Out" Party here at Legion World!

-

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the fashion advice, Umber - but skin tight doesn't work on me. I'm more in the "relaxed fit" set. Still, the color tips are really useful.

Maybe you could take over the late night radio slot left by Nardo? Probably a lot of people here would have fashion questions.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
And besides, many times, the jock boy and the gay boy look coincide!!!

VERY true, so it's like, skipping 2 birds with 1 stone!

So. The thing to remember for a successful jock boy or gay boy look is names, names, names. And NOT Sears Brand or Arizona either. *derisive snort*

The successful jock or gay look will contain equal parts of the following: Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Abercrombie & Fitch.

T-shirts are good, preferably with one of the previously-mentioned logos on prominent display. Khaki shorts with lots of pockets are good. If you have hair, a sun visor is ultra-trendy. No (or bad) hair? A ball cap is a must (Eryk, you're like already scoring in this department... sorta). And sandals. If you have nice square-shaped toes, open-toed. For roundish or ugly toes, a closed-toe sandal is recommended! *chirp of emphasis*

And remember these important words: NO SHOULDER PADS!

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What about a football jersey across my-- I mean, someone's strong, strapping chest?
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

*squeal of delight!* Stu! It's so NICE to see a like, guy take an interest in fashion and whatnot!

Now, on the subject of football jerseys. These are an adequate substitute for like Sports-label T-Shirts as long as you keep the pocket-short khakis and sandals in the ensemble!

FASHION WARNING

ONLY jock boyz or gay boyz should attempt the football jersey substitution dealey. Anyone else would look ridiculous. And jock boyz and gay boyz can SMELL an imposter trying to infiltrate. The brouhaha that follows ISN'T pretty! *chirp of emphasis*

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Thanks for the fashion advice, Umber - but skin tight doesn't work on me. I'm more in the "relaxed fit" set. Still, the color tips are really useful.

Maybe you could take over the late night radio slot left by Nardo? Probably a lot of people here would have fashion questions.

*delighted chirp!* Miss Cramer, I'm so glad you are finding the color tips useful. I'm going to show this thread to my Mom because she like always calls me selfish and self-centered. I want her to see that I am really a caring giving person! *chirp of emphasis*

Nardo? isn't he like that grody red dude with the three eyes? I told him the other day to like QUIT staring at me and he turned his eyes the other way but THEN I noticed that that icky third eye was STILL staring at me so I got Ashe, Brock and Cliff to beat him up!

I like also told him that people with reddish complexions should NEVER wear ANY form of red, purple or pink but I don't like think he was listening because Brock's super-cute Sketchers (an ample substitute for sandals!) were all like in his oblong face and stuff.

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

STOP and smell the Hottie

A scent is VERY important! Both girlz AND fashionable gay guyz like a buff dude who's smelling GOOD! There's, like, time to get all sweaty and stinky LATER... you definitely want to start your night off smelling like a million credits! *chirp of emphasis*

It is important to know the difference between SUMMER and WINTER scents as well as DAYTIME and NIGHTTIME scents. This discussion could like actually take up another whole thread but I like just had a French Space-Manicure and don't want to risk damaging it!

2 IMPORTANT SCENT TIPS

Designer Imposter scents are NEVER EVER EVER acceptable.

Axe Body Spray is NOT a substitute for a shower.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.