Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » UMBER's Fashion Tips for Jocks and Gay Boyz and like, unfashionable girlz (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: UMBER's Fashion Tips for Jocks and Gay Boyz and like, unfashionable girlz
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
JOOP!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
What's that, Doop-jizz? [Laugh Out Loud] [Wink]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
what brands do you recommend ??

i have to wear a suit for work, but on my days off when relaxing etc ...

i only wear Nike trainers and i wear Levi "Twisted" jeans and usually t-shirts from H&M and i wish we had Abercrombie & Fitch in the UK !!!

i really like their clothing, whenever i go to the States, i'll buy a load of stuff from, there !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i only wear Nike trainers and i wear Levi "Twisted" jeans and usually t-shirts from H&M and i wish we had Abercrombie & Fitch in the UK !!!

i really like their clothing, whenever i go to the States, i'll buy a load of stuff from, there !!!

Wow, no way! I thought Abercrombie was worldwide...

(I think H&M has a couple of stores in the U.S. ... though I'm wondering if British staple Marks & Spencer is here as well?)

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
What's that, Doop-jizz? [Laugh Out Loud] [Wink]

Hey... speaking of Doop-jizz, I wonder if "Slimer" from Ghostbusters and Doop are related? And just what the heck is that "slime" that Slimer produces, anyway?! [Confused] [Razz]
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
*annoyed groan*

What like happened to the rest of the posts??!! They've been like retconned and stuff.

Anyway, take the non-fashion related dirty talk ELSEwhere!! *chirp of emphasis* Teen girls read this thread, y'know!!!!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Umber!
What do you forecast for the coming fall/winter season?

your pal,
lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
Mullets.

-

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Hi Umber!
What do you forecast for the coming fall/winter season?

your pal,
lil'rhino

Rhino! *squeal of delight* Gee, your avatar-thingie sure is... interesting....

I'm Sooooooooo glad you asked this VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

For fall--- it is like best this season to mimic the changing colors of all the pretty leaves... buy lots of magentas, rusts, tans, browns, MUTED greens, and even mustard yellows.

For winter--- throw them for a loop. After a couple months of muted fall colors, kick 'em right in the nads and stuff with like, pastels!!! *chirp of excitememnt* You heard me! Powder blue is my personal favorite. Oh yeah, and lots of stripey scarves and other accessories will make you look totally do-able!

And don't forget the big shoes. Everyone goes nuts for big shoes. Don't dare walk into a party this fall without knowing you will be wearing the most humongous pair of shoes there! *chirp of emphasis*

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

quote:
Originally posted by Giant Robotic Lesbian:
Mullets.

-

I'm like, not even going to dignify this with a response! *irritated air exhalation*
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
And don't forget the big shoes. Everyone goes nuts for big shoes. Don't dare walk into a party this fall without knowing you will be wearing the most humongous pair of shoes there! *chirp of emphasis*

And don't forget the nose. A big, bright, round, red nose. Crucial.
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Hmmmph!

I was talking about platform stacks or stiletto thigh-highs for the girlz or all-terrain Sketchers or square-toed stacked slip-ins for the boyz, as anyone with an iota of fashion sense should know.

Oh wait, you like don't have an iota of fashion sense, Stu. That's why you read my column! *chirp of emphasis*

You go now. *dismissive hair-toss*

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Umber, how should one accessorize a string bikini with fur coat ensamble? Umm... My wife would like your opinion.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
this thread confuses me ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Sharkskin pants are always in fashion.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.