Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Uncorks bottle of Absinthe>

Well, while Fay rages, lets rage on Fay!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to rage on Tina Fey ... [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Love]

I love me some Tina Fey! She's in my top 5 hottest celebs!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I heard Tina Fey refuses to appear at the same venue as TS Fay... in the meantime, pass me that bottle.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun smashes open the door, knocks the heads of the two Varangians standing guard to the villa together and letting them slide to the floor rushes forward.

“My Lady Cramer I cannot stop but tis good to see thee again” he says enveloping her in his strong arms for a moment.

My Lord Cobalt” Slapping Cobalt hard on the back and sending him spinning into the polished bar “may I?” and grabbing the bottle of Absinth from Cobalt’s dazed hands he drinks the whole bottle in one go.

Belching loudly and noxiously into Poverty Lads face Hrun departs leaving behind naught but a strange giggle in the distance

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ah, perhaps its time I follow the great son of the North...
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the renovations on the guest house at the Villa are finally complete. Let me know what you think.

The newly renovated Guesthouse at Vee's Villa

Too much? Not enough? [shrug]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd have to try it out for a month or two before I could give you my considered opinion.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just right, but the butler wouldn't let me in the front door.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, now... this... THIS....

THIS is a more appropriate refuge!

(tosses faerie charms over the staff)

I shall need a bath drawn for me, after which I shall be in need of a repast. Nothing fancy; only seven course shall be fine.

And do fetch the finest wine you can find in the cellar.

well? snap to it!

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<appears at the gate>

Ah, as a longtime customer of the Villa, I might as well check out the renovated guesthouse.

<sees buxom young lady approach him>

Olivia, what a pleasure. Perhaps you can join me as I get comfortable. You look as lovely as ever, if not more so. How's school? Oh, you graduated, excellent. Still working with Vee for some extra money? You can't ask for a better employer. He even let you off the hook for that time I got sneaked you into the UP Presidential Suite. I know, I'm a cad, I get you into all kinds of trouble and then never visit anymore. We can change that now.

Pour me some of Vee's finest, and tell me--what other guests are currently at the Villa these days? Anyone particularly charming? Or with good taste? Tell me everything.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<after getting as much information from Olivia as possibly and leaving her very satisfied for having done so>

Well, Legolas appears to be really laying low. I thought he'd at least show his face these last few days but it hardly seems like the case.

I can't waste my time here much longer when there is work to be done. Perhaps if I have the Security Office send one of my officers here...?

Legolas
Elfin Prince

(watches Cobalt Kid leave from the hot tub cloaked from the eyes of visitors by elfin spells)

well, it's about time.

Cannot a fugitive lie low in peace, comfort and luxury anymore?

Celestia, please be a dear and fetch me another cognac.

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(teleports in looking for Cobalt Kid, she is wearing a bathing suit, but her body is completely drapped in layers of white chiffon.)

Cobalt?

Where are you? I don't want to be parading around like one of your floozy girls for nothing.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Eh?

W-who has entered my refuge without my charms pre-warning me?

YOU!

I.... I knew you once, did I not?

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.