Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 69)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Hey, Carrie Ann? What's your game now? Can anybody play?

Click for fullsize image

That depends on what game you'd like to play Mr Shakespeare...

Children's games bore me.

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
When we were at school our games were simple. I played the janitor you played a monitor. Then you played with older boys and prefects. What's the attraction in what they're doing?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Old songs, sung badly...

You're actually quite boring, Mr Shakespeare.

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Thank you!

I like you, too.

so... you're a Neil Gaiman fan, I take it?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

Who?

If he's a musician I've never heard of him... My taste in music runs more to the death adders, krush, heads in a bag, you know... Death Rock.

If you're talking about the writer/artist, I prefer Boris...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

ah. You have Gaiman's whole Death thing going on. I figured you were either a Gaiman fan or a Gothchick.
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

I'm just your average Winter Fay Princess.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'm glad there is a large enough sample in order to determine an average.

Might I ask your connection with Zardi?

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

I serve my Master as his Major-Domo's Fairie Friday... I do it all...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I am so glad Lardy is not here to imply innuendo over that.

If I may ask, what binds you to his service?

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

My mother sold me to my Master for three magic beans and a partridge in a pear tree...

Seen any Fae lately human? If it weren't for my Master the Fae race would have been extinct centuries ago.

I serve by my own free choice. My oath given by me for my reasons alone. I am bound by my honor alone.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

There are actually plenty of Fae left in the universe, and I've met many in my travels.

I have no doubt your master has been quite helpful in preservation, but I would humbly suggest that claims of potential Fae extinction might be a bit overstated. I will grant that there are many worlds where Fae once were but are no longer.

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

You've never met a Fae like.. me... before Mr Shakespeare.

And don't think that a few casual observations equal a thourough study Mr Shakespeare. Particularly when you had no idea that there was a problem when you took a quick glance at something beyond your ability to comprehend.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Perhaps. I have never pretended to know everything, and I fully concede you would seem to be in a more informed position than I.

I apologize if my questioning has touched upon any sore points. It's just... you seem different than the others of Zardi's crew.

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

<arches her back and smiles> Maybe because of these?

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.